Were you bullied growing up in your country?

were you bullied growing up in your country?

Attached: 1280px-Share_of_children_who_report_being_bullied,_OWID.svg.png (1280x904, 202.59K)

why are africans so mean

I've been bullied. Heck my whole class bullied me.

Extremely and on a daily basis for 10 years.

I don't know if it was really "bullying", but I did not fit it at all and no one liked me.

low iq

why

looking back id say 10% of kids in my classes got bullied

No but i bullied.

i was minding my own business in school so nobody really cared if im present there or not
i remember one time in the 7th grade when i got back to school for the first time in three weeks some girl told me "oh you are here, i didn't notice you"

Same

>bullytugal

wtf Brazil has more bullying than the US? I've never seem bullying. Is this because I studied in private school?

Because im shy

i was always really quiet in my classes and if i ever spoke up when i wanted to give my input on something there’d always be at least one person who would say “omg you can talk?” like yeah i can talk i just don’t want to talk to you???

What about Ukraine?

This for me too

low iq

Same but I was not the main bully and may have joined in to protect myself

there was this boy in my preschool class who would always make me throw away his trash from his lunches and in my little kid brain i didn’t know why or how to handle it so i just did what he said like a little bitch and i still fucking hate him. not that it caused me lasting issues but im a bitter person so i still hate him

LMAO. Every fucking infograph, they are worse than Spain.

do austrians really

pretty sure they will spawn the next hitler too