This scares the european

this scares the european

Attached: 47938690-4885-4AC7-A32E-1FDD025D0DBB.jpg (1280x720, 67.32K)

>The alphabet, but... it's le harder to read and write!!
What the fuck is the appeal

not really
i hate it anyway though because half of people write like tards

We stopped teaching cursive though

It's easier to write by hand, also it isnt harder to read if you learned it together with typed letters in first grade

Cursive is taught here and most people write in it

not anymore

Cursive? It isn't taught to zoomers, I know that. I was taught it though (millennial). Pretty sure you'll find that it has been some weird coordinated shit to phase it out throughout NA, EU, and Oceania.

Did you mean American? I think everybody use cursive writing in Europe. At least in Russia everybody use it.

It's true kids get tablets and have to click on answers nowadays

It's not necessary/forced but it still gets taught, a lot of young people still also end up learning it by influence

I write cursive lowercase but print-style uppercase. Best of both worlds.

Attached: happyじい.jpg (560x560, 43.69K)

I thought euros were more likely to write cursive/joined-up

It's just because it's easier to write long sentences by hand since all the letters connect so it's more fluid, but in an age when everyone types anything that needs to be long it's pointless.

Why would it? You can't graduate secondary school without writing all assignments in cursive.
If I wrote as much as I wrote using print letters, instead of cursive, my hand would have fallen off.

Cursive Russian sounds even harder than cursive latin alphabet.

I taught zoomers for a few years. They all complained they couldn't read my hand writing to my supervisors. I wrote in the neatest cursive there is. Started writing in all capitals. Fuck it. This country is going to shit

why would you use anything other than block letters for something someone else has to read

yeah it's hell

It's ok.

I simply cannot understand why in your western countries is stopped to teach cursive writing?
How are you supposed to write fast by hand?

Attached: 1522074255412.png (600x388, 390.01K)