Why are Argentines so good at English?

>Why are Argentines so good at English?
>Why are Indian Bolivians so good at it too?
>Why are Mexicans so shit despite bordering the biggest Anglophone nation on earth?
I NEED ANSWERS

Attached: feww.png (708x544, 50.44K)

>Want to move to the United States the most
>Speak English the worst
Is this peak Mexican?

Attached: file.png (652x500, 314.32K)

That's actually quite embarrassing. Those blue countries deserve to border us more, can we lift and shift Mexico?

Cute english teachers

doesn't cone sul have a better educational system?

dont know, i live in the boot shape province

>Why are Argentines so good at English?
We have better institutions that provide better english than regular schools, also an english centric culture. Now we have the "you need to to learn to code" mentality that requires you to learn english because the spanish documentation is shit(and aplies to everything in general because the spanish documentaion is outdated for each branch of STEAM) and the ancient thing to make more money for boomers was to learn english, so boomers and everyone in general have the "You NEED to learn english to succed" mentality.

My father would tell me that people that knew english won more money on anything when i was 5

this is no longer the 80s, the ones that want to move to your country are from Guatemala/Honduras, I know because I see them begging for food on the street for their journey to the USA border

the higher on this list the cringiest the nation. Proficience in English is the window for unfiltered American ideologies

We are cultural peers to the Americans, bordering them for generations have made us inmmune to them, yes, we eat hot dogs and burgers, but they eat avocados and tacos, this means, no assimilation but exchange, which makes the core aspects of our culture intact, like language and religion, the rest of the world is fucked lmao, they don't know how to resist American influence.

Attached: FI2CuSgWYAE88Xb.png (762x608, 65.33K)

Based, I remember telling my english teacher back in HS that learning english is the ultimate weapon to destroy culture, he asked me to get out of the classroom

>t. has a bootleg wannabe Trump as president
kek

aweh wee woh

High T and Spanish reverse colonization

yeah we should be more like mexico

Bilingual schools are a thing here and are not uncommon

AMLO is a fucking clown, don't kid yourself

Now that you mention it... they know English better than YOU guys do, despite being all the way at the end of Mexico.
The United States has millions of Spanish speakers. These other countries have many people who know English.
Do Mexicans just not want to improve themselves?

because Argentina loves the UK
>Football ("River plate", "Arsenal", "Newell's Old Boys")
>Rugby
>Polo was introduced by the British
>British english is taught instead of american english like in the rest of the Americas
>All railways and stations that are still used to this day were built by the british
>First metro in the southern hemisphere
>Argentinian independence
>Mr Bean and Benny Hill

you mean italy?