Which one of these 2 countries has a richer history and made more contributions to humanity?

Which one of these 2 countries has a richer history and made more contributions to humanity?

Attached: turkey-syria-conflict-country-flags-broken-wall-illustration-turkey-syria-conflict-concept-image-173414163.jpg (800x494, 73.54K)

Syria, and it's not even close.

Syria, and it's not even close.

What are some Syrian contribution to humanity?

If you count Anatolia as Turkey then Turkey

Literally Syria. All turkey has done is just feasting on a rotting corpse of Byzantine Empire

Scaruffi alredy came to a conclusion

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-06-25 115503.png (411x370, 19.46K)

>China #8
Trash

Is this a serious thread?
Turkey is one of the most important countries in the world historically, easily top 10
Syria would still be completely irrelevant if not for their civil war
Now if you chose Iraq (Mesopotomia), that's a different question, though I think Turkey would still win

Turkish existence is to humanity what a cancerous tumor is to the human body.
I'm going to say Syria.

See this is the shit I don't get. How come this comes into question every time without the comparison being put under the same scrutiny? What the fuck has Syria contributed to humanity in the last 1000 years other than the Golden Age of Islam? Or do you mean they're allowed to larp as Sumerians? Because then it would only be fair we be allowed to larp as all the past civilizations, Turkic and native Anatolians. Even if we were only comparing Seljuks and Ottomans versus Semitic Syrians I'd say it would be pretty close but people having their hateboners.

there will be an independent south azerbaijan in your life time. deal with it majoosi.

Attached: turkchad.jpg (674x1191, 92.91K)

people love having*

Syria
Shut up

Let's set aside our differences and unite against the roaches, they're the biggest subhumans in the region.

didn't you guys get blown the fuck out in under 7 days last time you lot tried to band up

>duuuh duuuuh im stupid swarty shitskin roach now hear my opinioahutthefuxkip

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Didn't mbs just patch things up in his favour with Turkey

Idk, prefer Turkey tho tbqh

Both countries only started to exist during the XXth century. We can speak about civilizations, nations, people, but states and countries can't be compared in terms of history, for most of them are too young