I was told I have white priviledge

Some liberal feminist told me I have European priviledge because I descend from colonizers. Has this happened to you in your country? America has polluted the entire world with their progressive cancerous ideology

Attached: 1655968902018.png (600x600, 102.3K)

>tell some leftist friends I dont think I'm white because foreigners see brazillians as latino and brown
>They all seethe saying im obviously white

How the fuck do I know if I'm white

Tell her das rite and colonize her ass. She secretly wants that BCC

What are you talking about, Thailand?

>tfw a pink-haired feminist tells you you have white privilege because you were born in an Eastern "European" shithole

Attached: the-joker-laugh.gif (640x360, 2.42M)

ya

you arent white. your countrymen are gaslighting you.

please screenshot this post and show it to anyone who lies and says you are white.

Ok but what if I love privileges

Ywnhap

Why did you not beat her up, you would get away with it.

I want to share my white privilege with Costa Rica

literally never happened to you mati

Theres no priviledge to being white in 2022

It did lol

You were told something, and some part of you believed it. Should have told *them* to go fuck themselves. You were told you had an education, actually, and could speak in terms that made sense. See it's these really bad white people that make sure you don't learn math, even though they put you in school for years and tried to make you learn it, My god, how did that all happen? Fuck those nerds in comp sci classes right?

Fuck, you.

Attached: 1653330843044.jpg (1228x1299, 208.76K)

lies

Enjoy that piƱa colada, fren

Attached: 1654819180318.png (240x240, 66.34K)

I do this too when someone accuses me of white privilege

I absolutely hate cats but my last passed away recently god rest your Rosie you pissed everywhere and good riddance. Nothing but dogs now.
Thank fuck you gone.

Attached: 1626176894560.gif (600x600, 202.66K)

All globes around the bloge outside the globe

Of course. I guess those couple Finns who lived side by side with Swedes and Amerindians in NA for couple years centuries ago is enough to justify wiping out my people...

Everyone on Any Forums says I'm gook eyed Mongol yet I keep getting called evil white man by woke pipo, wat do?