Russian niggas be like

Russian niggas be like
>It sure is hot out! Hey Vadim, want a drink?
>Yeah, I could go for an ice cold glass of Street!

Attached: 681731.jpg (1360x765, 326.2K)

LOL DO THEY REALLY???

Just drink water nigga

i dont know about you but these huge bottles look appalling and unelegant
im more partia to the occasional pepsi can, theyre cold and make a nice sound when opened
i cant remember the last time i bought a huge plastic bottle

>fancy cok

>street, fanley and cool cola
Bet you €100 they are healthier than corn syrup shit coca cola corporation is peddling.

Dude I don't know what fancy cola is but I am getting that shit.
Nobody cares dude.
You'd drink from a swollen butthole if somebody else told you it was good, go fuck yourself.

Such as to say, I am in full support of soviet knockoffs because I've been in their dead bunkers before. Why do you need so many binoculars? I don't give a shit I lost my mind and took five. Soviet surplus is kind of the best thing I've ever seen. Ten gas masks sir also one for an infant we need all of them. They never got to the right people it's crazy.

i get them when lidl gift them to me

Oh streeeeeeeeeeeit

is it true that serbs are telepathically linked to russian penises

you do know that coca cola has different ingredients in every country and only contains corn syrup in america?

>street cok
is that like a russian version of roadhead?

don't reply to serbs

adding to that
Makes you realize that if it had come to nuclear war, the soviets would have won. They were ready to go.

There is actually 1 Russian user on this board, that moved to Serbia.

Why the fuck would they settle for this syrup shit when they literally have kvass, the best drink in the world

>cool cola

Attached: 1637936289766.jpg (433x419, 125.88K)

Why English words?

It's most cool cola don't disrespect master cancer.
Naw I get banned from shit all the time for disrespecting putin it makes you wonder where the fuck I'm going.

I do.

Attached: 1651969180712.jpg (600x315, 24.51K)

does serbia's fancy cola get shipped with extr russian semen?

>Walk into a russian restuarant
>Whatll it be boys? Fancy or street cok?

If penis for you means soul, then yes.

They could at least name it Pop Soda, like in cities skylines

Like judo champion?
Judo muh balls nobody would ever actually match you for real you're a goddamn diplomat at least to literally everybody. That guy hasn't had a real judo match in 30 years, and that guy is 100% dead.