Do certain car models hold stereotypes in ur cunt? pic related is predominantly driven by jaats...

do certain car models hold stereotypes in ur cunt? pic related is predominantly driven by jaats. a caste famous for being aggresive thugs.
i know about the ford F-150 being mostly driven by hicks in middle america. what are some other such stereotypical car models in your cunt?

Attached: file.png (872x578, 253.85K)

In my state this Scorpio is associated with corrupt political party thugs, this car do have a bad reputation ngl also this is stereotypical government official/police vehicle

Attached: images (99).jpg (640x480, 31.04K)

In my cunt this is considered the greatest production model car. Used by everybody from taxi driver to families to army and government official. It's all terrain is a sedan and can handle as much abuse as you give it to it from the treacherous terrain of the Himalayas to the traffic jams of the gangetic belt to the deserts of the west it can face it all

Attached: images - 2022-06-25T221659.050.jpg (640x480, 30.08K)

god i fucking hate the new Dzire so much. everytime my uber driver pulls up in one of those, i feel like blowing my brains out

You are a man of class bhrata.

OG Dzire was a beauty few could match. Everybody failed honda, Toyota, Hyundai. Nobody can match the price to performance of the dzire.

Mahindra vehicles looked sooooo UGLY. They own pininfarina, put them to use. Wtf are they doing?

>i know about the ford F-150

it's a good vehicle
ram 1500 is a cheap piece of shit driven by the worst assumption of truck drivers

Attached: 1500.jpg (640x480, 42.69K)

Destroying it like any decent indian company.

the islamists that enriched themselves through embezzlement drive LC200 or LC300 Land Cruisers. Wealthy young men drive LC Prados, to the point that girls turned it into a 'desirable' stereotype

if a woman drives this she's a lesbian

Attached: outback.jpg (640x480, 38.75K)

older BMWs are surprisingly cheap because they're so expensive to keep running, so immigrants that want to look rich often buy a 10 year old one and then act like they're successful

Attached: 2011_bmw_5.jpg (640x480, 34.83K)

>Toyota Hilux
Boer farmers
>European SUV
White mother whose kid goes to a good school
>Maruti Dzire
Uber driver

Can you bully people with this car??

that looks kinda cool >though

They made a sedan out of the Suzuki Swift?
For what purpose

Attached: ? (2).png (308x442, 140.61K)

nissan leaf is the go to electric vehicle here, usually means the person that drives it never has to go very far

more so laugh behind their back

Attached: nissan-leaf.png (4032x1975, 1.44M)

>leaf

yes, that is the proper reaction when you encounter it

Luxury SUVs are driven by the worst drivers. They are slow in general, but also stop suddenly or swerve to avoid the smallest crack or bump in the roads (not talking actual potholes) even though they're in an SUV and my shitbox speeds over the same things with no problem. They also don't turn right if there's a red light.

Protip: Porsche Cayenne drivers are the worst by far.

Attached: cayenne.jpg (275x183, 13.1K)

It looks like a tall station wagon ie. ugly as sin

bump for someone to validate my frustration

You must be in a different area. In my area, luxury SUV drivers are some of the most aggressive. While economy sedans are more courteous and slower drivers.