I've just fixed Spain

I've just fixed Spain

Attached: espana-cataluna-istock.jpg (770x420, 21.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upceo.ceo.gencat.cat/wsceop/7368/Dosier de prensa -952.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Catalans become so irrelevant? I haven't heard anything from them since like 2018, it's like their entire movement just died all of a sudden.

they got cucked by the spanish BVLL

mira tu dni

Their entire region is completely stagnated. 90s Barcelona mogged the entire country in productivity and economic activity and now fucking Andalusia is exponentially growing rapidly and might overtake them soon.

They've got gaped by the chad spanish government. I've just arrived in barcelona a month ago and you wouldn't believe how salty they are. Two days ago at work one of our clients got mad because I asked him to speak in spanish.

thief and moors rate drops 80%

You'd think that after centuries of being a unified country, regionalism would have died out. How were the French so successful at shutting down meme identities like Provencal and Occitan, but they seem to thrive in Spain?

Any effective clampdown on regionalism starts with eradicating the local dialect/language, then eradicating the mentions of the previous eradication, it was merely a literacy campaign among country bumpkins, nothing more.
Also Spain spent way more time as a feudal country, didn't it? For feudalism things like country-wide unity of national identity are borderline irrelevant, religious unity carries that weight just fine.

Don't look up demographics of Catalonia.

Valencia and the Balearics also belong in an independent Catalan state.
Give the Basques independence too.

We dont like Catalans in Valencia

Valencia IS Catalan.

are you drunk or something bong

Why do you deny your Catalan destiny?

8 seconds

No, are you?
Valencians literally speak and are ethnically Catalan.

Attached: catalan.jpg (674x770, 248.33K)

another drunk wh*Toid

We dont like them anyway, its like the Irish with you.

You mean Castilians don't like the Catalans.

None in this peninsula does

and most catacucks dont want to be independent anyway, confirmed by the Statistical Institute of Catalonia

upceo.ceo.gencat.cat/wsceop/7368/Dosier de prensa -952.pdf

Attached: catacucks.jpg (1080x829, 108.11K)

>None in this peninsula does
Do Basques and Catalans not get along?

removing the unholy land of catalonia from the face of earth? yeah seems like a good fix, nobody will ever miss moorcelona

You can see here the calification that each region gives to the rest.

Attached: DoR-jq6XoAAX6F8.jpg (940x612, 144.59K)