I wish we had more commieblocks

I wish we had more commieblocks
they look so much better and more spacious

Attached: 2022-06-25-18-44-43.png (1861x826, 3.51M)

Attached: 2022-06-25-18-46-21.png (1765x848, 3.76M)

I live in a commieblock in pic related
My suffering is beyond your comprehension

Attached: 0_s3vysy_m6iTTds86.jpg (4000x2649, 2.68M)

that's not a commieblock at all

>I wish we had more commieblocks
????
never heard anybody say this before

they are spacious and green, I would prefer them over our traditional apartments

Attached: 2022-06-25-18-54-11.jpg (1670x823, 628.98K)

yours look better than most other countries

this is the traditional apartments I'm talking about btw. clustered and chaotic

Attached: 2022-06-25-18-57-11.jpg (1813x803, 475.79K)

How not????

you mean our commieblocks? yes they tend do, because they are generally built for emerging middle class.
not panel buildings
plus no parking and buildings are not horizontally arranged

Attached: 2022-06-25-18-59-20.jpg (1754x804, 422.55K)

Commie blocks were supposed to function as kind of autonomous micro-cities serving one mass employer located nearby: everything was pretty close and public transit was accounted for since no one had cars, ample public services, lots of green space and leisure amenities. Sure that didn't always pan out in practice but that was the rationale at least.
Here they just throw up a 300 unit building and call it a day.

wish we had commieblocks like sudacas do. instead we took a more american approach at suburbs and now everything is faraway, but also ugly because we're too poor to build proper american suburbs

most of Turks live in commieblocks, what are you talking about

Commieblocks taller than 5 floors are a crime against people

not true
see 90% of people live in this type of apartments

just because they're closer to each other than in other countries due to higher population density in Turkey doesn't change much, they're still commieblocks except built in capitalism

not to mention yours are actually nicer, these actual communist commieblocks with huge spaces between each other are completely inefficient, they waste a lot of space and extend the distance to reach places of interests like shops, schools etc. In communist commieblocks you never have shops on the first floor like it is in your Turkish blocks while it's a very convenient solution

polish paki simps for turkey

stop calling me paki just because i don't insult turkey in every possible way

ok paki. did you praised erdo today?

i doubt this style of housing is something Erdogan introduced to Turkey, you've been building stuff this way for decades

traditional turkish apartments and commieblocks have completely different design philosophy. no closely built apartments with no parking and a yard with walkways within can be classified as a commieblock.
I also disagree that commieblocks waste a lot of space, their size balances the space it's eating and by design they are better for the traffic than closely built row of apartments

so it all depends on your definition of a commieblock but commieblocks can be really different

>I also disagree that commieblocks waste a lot of space

Nah, it was already counted that in the same area a commieblock occupies, together with empty space around it, you could build approximately the same number of terraced houses like the number of apartments in the commieblock, while terraced housing provides much higher quality of life (compare the Netherlands vs Russia)