Providing the third world with internet was a grave mistake

Providing the third world with internet was a grave mistake.

Attached: frog staring.png (500x400, 206.03K)

No, third world suffers heavily from lack of education and ignorance. Internet allows for spreading of ideas easily and educate ourselves about issues facing third world so we can fix them.

we just added SOVL to internet

Attached: a634ca427608245102e22f9f5bd3a943.jpg (1080x1349, 186.46K)

What are you going to do about it firstie? Suicide? a protest in pink hats? angry emojis in twitter?

lmao based

This doesn’t happen

And let me guess you think brazil is third world

I just pretend I am from a firstie country

Thirdoid brown apes unironically killed 4channel. They have no sense of humor and no creativity, they're barely sentient.

Yes, it does. Just because you don't get recommended Hindi videos about problems in India, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Providing Internet to all of the first world was also a mistake.

It's embarrassing to see 48 year old roofers talk about diamondhands, pepe, and whatever gay meme they saw on social media.

Swedes manage to be worse online than all thirdies combined though

We are third world dude. Just today I drove by like 5 favelas on my way to the country club my family is a member of kek

I miss the internet before they showed up, I think a new internet needs to be invented every 10 years to keep them away

what is the tradie shitcoin of choice in canada

Nigga you live in northern brazil or Rio so you can kill yourself or go back to Afeica
I wouldn't trade my life here in south brazil to live anywhere else lol fucking mutt kys

The internet isn't affected by the technically most stupid internet users in the proper third world where they have cell phones with apps but don't know what a website is. The real problem is allowing barely industrialized countries like Turkey or Brazil and especially Iran on the internet, they shit up the internet with their low IQ content and they ruin every internet community by creating their own enclaves only interacting with the rest to take a verbal shit or steal your in game farm to sell gold. Truly a pity, they should've gone the China route at kept to themselves

>they should've gone the China route at kept to themselves
In a few years this will almost most definitely happen for several more cunts.

Eu moro em São Paulo, seu mamão. Agente paga o seu aluguel kkkkkk sulista quebrado tosco.

I didn’t say problems don’t happen.

But now we're here and you can't do anything about it except complain on an anime forum

Attached: 1656060925363.jpg (453x410, 52.47K)

good morning sir

I meant the videos, the videos talking about problems exist. They rake in millions of views.