Is this a compliment or a diss?

Can any Spanish speaking person translate this?

She’s talking about me…what does it mean mainly the last part lol

Attached: 30FE5DBA-992F-490F-9688-05E075797CE8.jpg (1170x636, 274.84K)

She feels ashamed for being attracted to someone with a moustache and a highly suspicious amount of knowledge on the Roman Empire aka an archetypical loser.

It's ogre...

You made a literal translation or your just summing it up by trolling with the archetypal part

>The day my dignity goes into the trash has arrived. I'm attracted to someone with a moustache and a highly suspicious amount of knowledge on the Roman Empire
This is a literal translation, I added the archetypal loser part myself because it's what she's implying, she's attracted to a nerdy history guy.

So she in conflict with her brainwashed mind and what her heart truly desires and recognises - a chad

the human brain is fickle.

Attached: women.jpg (750x555, 38.56K)

no it doesnt make sense...

she's literally making an ironic comment on how she's being stalked by me by the "conocmiento sospechosamente absurdo" and making it exaggerated with the roman empire, cause idk jack SHIT about history or the roman empire

Kek its over... pussy closed

Attached: lcvqbjllfux71.jpg (3840x2160, 408.73K)

what does it mean tho lmfao like translate in english for a fellow retard

literally what other user said
>The day my dignity goes into the trash has arrived. I'm attracted to someone with a moustache and a highly suspicious amount of knowledge on the Roman Empire

bro read into the lines more she's being witty in her insult towards me for being creepy and stalking her...

?

We don't know the whole context, how can they detect sarcasm

Wtf, why is she describing me?

literalmente yo

Attached: 328F27B5-87D0-4F51-B241-3D766FD2EF93.jpg (720x688, 80.93K)

Sabrina means well user, but clearly you don't

Attached: FHSyC0BWUAABLZg.jpg (1123x1996, 443.34K)

The day came when my dignity went to waste. I'm attracted to someone with a mustache and a suspiciously absurd knowledge of the Roman Empire.

Google translate you fucking romaboo soiboi faggot.

Nice mustache bro but cut your hair

Attached: OBfL-AJT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.95K)

sus and kek

not me

Ktimming hard at this