/brit/

Glastonbury 2022 edition

Attached: glastonbury 2022.png (1200x2132, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkK2i9Gdn2k?t=44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>try to make some chicken cheese bacon dish
>didnt get the right cheese so it didnt melt in proper
>didnt season the chicken enough so its bland
just sitting here forcing myself to eat about 2lbs of hardly seasoned chicken so it doesnt go to waste aha

just got shocked
think it might be time we finally admit india rocks

Pulled a bird last night

taking the piss

>Boris Johnson planned to build a £150,000 treehouse for son Wilf at Chequers - paid for by a Tory donor - but was forced to abandon the idea after the police raised security concerns.

lol

pretty good line-up tbf

i am a white greek man

Attached: 1653289881896.webm (404x720, 633.71K)

people actually pay to go to this shit and they've got it for FREE on tv lmao

pulled chicken or pulled turkey?

something of a tea time legend myself always cracking banter at the table letting off big farts n that aha x

anime

completely shit lineup this year

schreeching

/brit/ishers shocked

not a good line-up tbf

leftypol doing an abysmal job babysitting his wife's children

so here i am, on my tod, browsing Any Forums, perusing some shitposts, blogposting on /brit/

haha just like me mate

a woman mate

watching the boys where Any Forums gets a mention and it was in mr robot a few times. how long until poo posting on /brit/ goes mainstream

scromiting

Attached: 1444250263839.jpg (300x250, 24.42K)

wouldn't catch me dead in an event that big agoraphobiaberg would have me on toast

Why are Britbongs like this?

Attached: img-37.png (601x463, 395.02K)

erm... *secretly dials 999 under the table*
so what do they taste like....?

Tempted to go down the pub later

Attached: what'll it be darling.jpg (1080x810, 124.79K)

Just are

Attached: 1656125131595.jpg (885x1299, 104.56K)

meowling

youtu.be/NkK2i9Gdn2k?t=44

oh i killed them. i killed them all!

Attached: qtfu1jcsx4791.png (800x800, 565.83K)

stozza's not in it

complete shite

chortling at this

Attached: 1656162081181.png (680x656, 243.97K)

watch Paul McCartney's set tonight, something BIG is going to come out of his behind
t. knower

Doja Cat
kek didn't she retire a month ago?

Attached: 1634839302290.webm (640x1138, 2.95M)

what's kek about that

top lel

Attached: 1656105469356.png (1284x562, 189.99K)

Want to impregnate a Jewish woman

Attached: 1647205093936.jpg (1080x1274, 179.06K)

>recipie calls for skinless boneless chicken thighs
>tescoberg only has skin on bone in

reckon i can just hack at these a bit with a knife to get the skin off and bones out and they'll be alri?

if a right winger said something comparable they'd be getting tortured ten miles underground by NSA goons

remember that time she got her tits out for rorke but not for leftypol? bit odd that.

remember when Stormzy wore a union jack stab vest and rorke lost his damn mind

leftyrorke on a mad one

no won't be the same they breed those skinless boneless ones specially

she was farming terminally online virgins for attention all seemed a bit weird if you ask me

corrspaff?

Attached: 1654704325726.webm (864x1080, 2.71M)

Attached: 1656116204227.jpg (850x837, 97.13K)

Seriously, why do you bongs care so deeply about American abortion laws? It's literally all your media is talking about right now, and dominating topics of conversation.

leftypol shagging rorketta (rorkes sister)
rorke powerless to stop this

>Yeah, hi, I'll have number 36 please, Sweet & Sour Rorke? And an order of Moo Shu Rorke with rice. Cheers mate.

Attached: 4851ebaea9ee5e8817f1c82ae0c94ae0.jpg (1000x719, 133.65K)

Oh get a clue you fucking muppet

Attached: yh.jpg (1115x1341, 746.92K)

poo hall

I'm Rorke and I thoroughly enjoyed Stormzy's glasto performance actually.

>drop an N-bomb in all caps with a hard "r"
>"woops guess I got a bit mad lol"
yeah nah you're defo racist senpai

WHY do they always do the soy face

I'm guessing that tree house would have been like a centre parcs one but more mansion-like

...5, I guess?

Is there anything more pathetic than a hometown hero?

*pokes her vagina with a pool cue*

would love to be that yank irl that tells them they really shouldnt care that much about it

>this isn't hyperbole
kek yanks really have zero self-awareness

country is on its arse strikes inflation etc it's a nice distraction

did have a chat with my sister about this. apparently the idea is that since the death of the european empires, the usa has been seen as setting the standard for world culture and morals. we basically bomb the middle east every 5 years if they don't act they way the usa wants them to; so I think the general idea is that if the US sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold - and it wouldn't be difficult to import such laws since we already import a great deal of their culture and businesses. it's grim, but while the usa is still calling the shots globally we unfortunately are forced to listen.

you, a nonce

well?

Attached: tumblr_plf4vhXeX71sgp1suo1_1280.jpg (946x946, 134.14K)

>8 ball, center pocket

t. hometown failure

a hometown zero

I was at university when the 2016 US election happened and remember several girls actually bursting into tears when it became clear Trump was going to win.

Attached: 1656109640218.png (846x658, 755.81K)

is this a babestation set?
looks familiar to me

it's like comic book villain tier corruption at this point, how on earth hes still in power is beyond me, france wouldve burnt down half of paris if macron did this shit, we're such a meek nation of losers

these all look the same lmao. people who care about sneakers are such fucking autists its unreal

black people love their shoes

this is more or less true but this decision so particular to the structure of our government it's a moot point; it can't really happen in the UK
I suppose in general overreaction to it both here and the UK is rooted mostly in ignorance and hysteria

What age does it become odd/strange for you to still be a virgin?

Not that I'm concerned or anything..

jonty the middle class son of a lawyer talking about "bussing cases" and "chinging opps"

That's a weird looking cat

because it's an ugly face to pull to pretend that you don't care, but an attractive enough face that you don't look genuinely revolting. like a self-deprecating joke which doesn't actually make you look dumb.

>the general idea is that if the US sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold - and it wouldn't be difficult to import such laws since we already import a great deal of their culture and businesses
We only import ideals from American progressives and liberals, never from conservatives.

If anything the US turning towards anti-abortion laws will actually probably make our country turn even FURTHER pro-abortion because our media pushes the line that Yank conservatives are literally evil and the worst people ever, thus damaging any of their policies by association.

How many pool balls can her vagege hold?

20s

*chings a man down and turns him ghost*

rorke doing numerous chingings on leftypol road