Americans have no idea how fun it is to drive a stick shift

Americans have no idea how fun it is to drive a stick shift

Attached: stick shift.jpg (1631x1080, 875.17K)

Its not

You are a retard.

Attached: pepe.png (498x110, 112.52K)

manual is soy

it’s not retard

>Euro shits dont know how fun it is to drive sports car that cost ass 1/10 European super cars

Attached: demon-faced-770-hp-chevy-camaro-zl1-is-an-outlawed-maniac-with-a-fearsome-reputation-177429_1.jpg (1710x900, 161.94K)

It's fun if you're 16 or racing. Don't act like this shit is great when you're driving through a car park.

I wish i was still 15 and could just drive all day in empty gravel roads.

i do know and i really enjoyed it but my car is old and automatic. the manual transmission is more fun during fun driving but i found it miserable in slow traffic on hills where i used to live

driving manual in the city is literal torture

we drive stick shift here retard

It is

Attached: 6163.gif (480x204, 1.27M)

>drive because it's "fun"
literally thirdy tier

I literally go around town and highways just driving for fun lol

Attached: IMG-20220625-WA0009.jpg (808x1280, 66.07K)

Manual gear shifting hasn’t been advantageous since like the 1990s. I literally do not understand why so much of the world still prefers it.

Automatic transmissions are objectively superior for 99.999% of the people in the world. Unless you live in the middle of Africa where you’re traversing through unpaved roads every day, there is absolutely zero reason to opt for manual transmissions.

Your slow ass reflexes cannot beat computer timed gear shifting on any modern car, so you’re not going to be saving gas or getting any other sort of advantage while driving to your local super market as compared to a typical automatic.

Manual is kino except if you have to travel uphill through lanes/traffic a lot.

It's just fun. I do not see the appeal of automatic. I'd just pick cycling/public transportation at that point.

There it is, the euro pretending his 1L cuckbox is a sports car.

I love when the gear stick is up my ass and i turn on the engine it starts to vibrate hard oooooo

Attached: 1654557516321.jpg (750x1000, 71.72K)

After driving manual for a few years I wouldn’t even think about it even if I was stimuli in traffic for an hour.

it's much better when you're an exhausted miserable wageslave commuting in stop and go traffic

You're probably right but we're talking about a situation that's not fun either way.

>OPs car

Attached: re2005modus1155468m[1].jpg (400x267, 32.17K)