Why is France more developed than Spain?

Why is France more developed than Spain?

Attached: 1656168930812.jpg (231x218, 7.73K)

You know, Asspain is a brown nation.

Attached: Asspain doing it again.png (1940x1288, 2.35M)

Spain is more developed than France.

Attached: hdi.jpg (720x587, 180.75K)

France superpower Spain is irrelevant Bangladesh country.

HDI is a fucking meme, literally counts the life expectancy kek.

Would you rather with spaniards or with the "french"?

it’s because of Time.

Spain used to a power when real rich nations depend on Gold, and conquests.

but it was a long time ago that spain lost her position.

france’s time came later, with napoleonic conquests and the high competition of between france, italy and netherlands, so france built her economy by increasing production of competitive High value products (at that time) and modernistation of the french economy and also henscing the image of france (old Marketing) and colonisations.

now france like spain are not the power of their time, But France still lives on the recent “archievements” of the past. But as time goes so does her position is vanishing.

the future of the world’s economy is not in favor of france nor spain nor europe.

rather live

Go back to your Nafri state, Jean Pierre.

Attached: 1499688336673.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

Sí, Paco, soy muy francés y todo lo que se te ocurra soñar. Es un hecho, Francia es más rica que España.

wait a minute, how are four of these cunts considered "western europe" with shit numbers like that??

Attached: 1507143633324.png (425x425, 199.06K)

Go back and kill yourself in your secular progressive cultureless republic, Youssef. Spain is a paradise compared to your shithole.

Attached: 1650041971415.webm (376x640, 2.86M)

Buddy your country is one of the most insecure in the world.

Y ahora se supone que soy un moro o algo xddd puto Manolo retrasado

as long as I know, Catalonia has been developed in Spain because it was geographically close to France and was able to get influence of industrial revolution through the latter.
From this history, I can assume the tendency was defined by how close they were to Britain in 18th and 19th centuries.

You will always be inferior no matter what kind of subhumanity runs through your veins. Keep your liberal freemasonry garbage out of my nation you disgusting specimen.

Attached: 1618751797755.webm (720x790, 1.24M)

>mfw

Attached: image_2022-06-25_180814252.png (844x117, 11.95K)

>as long as I know, Catalonia has been developed in Spain because it was geographically close to France and was able to get influence of industrial revolution through the latter.
You know shit about my country
Catalonia is rich because it had provincial privileges granted by the king that gave it economic usufruct over a large part of Latin America. Thanks to that they developed their textile industry.

Why are you so knowledgeable?

Y sigues respondiéndome en inglés xd, vete a tomar por culo

w/e your "western european" statues has been revoked, this list is Western Europe now

Attached: hdi rankers.png (1649x1133, 106.16K)

The french side of the pyrenees is litterally touareg tier, catalans are isolated

more Germanic genes

I refuse to speak my noble tongue to inferior beings subjugated to Freemasonry. You and every French person deserve a slow painful death.

Attached: 1563199816364.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

because i'm 賢者

Yes, cities tend to be move developed than the rest of their respective countries, pretty neat huh

MWAAAA the french...

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 963.01K)

kek retrasado absoluto

spain is in africa

so based and redpilled
now get killed by a nig

wow
are you ok?

It's really not

keep coping manolo

At the very least, "global south" if you have monkeys you are global south

Attached: Eyes on Europe, Gibralter.jpg (2048x1367, 408.34K)

ultra basado

Attached: pepetux.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Gibraltar is British you ignorant mutt

one day you will have sex and stop being so pathetic, but that will probably never happen

>Russia has tigers
>England has monkies
>We have boring shit like bears
It's not fair bros

we have alligators though

Attached: 1638496410990.jpg (845x600, 117.1K)

Ganaremos, hermano. La masonería judeo-marxista jamás destruirá nuestro espíritu noble y leal. Francia será destruida hasta la última ceniza.

Attached: 1501992153959.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

because they are located in the western part of europe

Attached: uwu.jpg (1000x748, 72.11K)

Because we are of the brown race

Attached: 1644648987542.png (300x250, 28.54K)

One day you will leave your inbred town and you will see that people from other countries are not so different from you.

Adam Smith claims it's because Spain fucked itself with gold. They spent a lot of money and energy trying to hoard gold and prevent its export from Spain, but all that did was devalue gold in Spain, meaning their exports, priced in gold, became more expensive and their imports cheaper. So Spanish producers faced unfair competition from foreign imports that were only cheap because of the retarded monetary policies of the Spanish king.

Don't know how true this is though.

And what of Greece?

Attached: western_europe.jpg (1408x1146, 595.23K)

True
Also the old regime lasted here longer than in the rest of Western Europe.

It's a meme.

Spain expelled all the Jews and Muslims, who made up like a third of their population and half of the economy. They were forced to hire Italian and German mercenaries for their wars (at some point 90% of "Spanish" armies in Europe were mercenaries). They fucked their economy forever and France dabbed on them during the Spanish succession war and Napoleonic wars.