All we need to do is send them 60 billion dollars and they will win

>all we need to do is send them 60 billion dollars and they will win
Kkk
I have said in 2021: in 2 years America will implode. They can't win wars. Russia has the best weapons in the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-035432-1.jpg (540x331, 66.36K)

No one ever even considered the chance of Ukraine winning a war against a country many times its size and with huge amount of resources (including manpower).

Even if Russia won the war this very second they have embarrassed themselves so greatly.
Putin will forever be a joke.

Putin isn't Russian, he's Vepsian.

I don't think the point is for Ukraine to win, it's for Russia to get bogged down in an expensive war that harms their economy.

>t-they should get a medal for effort!
Why did EU, US, and UK subject themselves to 10%+ inflation if they didn’t think Ukraine could win?

>critical city
>nobody has ever heard of it
2 more weeks user

plot twist: there are no Russians

I think NATO should be disbanded. Europe shouldn't worry about any potential Russian invasion, considering how weak their military is. The only thing Russia has is nukes, which puts them on the same level as Pakistan.

Attached: russian army powerful.webm (1160x948, 1.71M)

Inflation was always going to come. 80% of US dollars were printed in the last 2 years, meaning your money is worth 1/5 of what it was worth 2 years ago. The effects just haven't been felt everywhere yet but will be in a few years.

Politicians are rich, do you think they care about some inflation? Lol
No one in their right mind expected Ukraine to win. The ethics of giving weapons to a losing party causing more suffering and pain to the local population is debatable but no one even hoped for a victory.
This is what you do when you want decoupling. You build walls.

>Russia has the best weapons in the world
hahaha

Attached: nice-joke-bro.jpg (400x400, 42.18K)

Americans never considered to stop sniffing their own cocainum and got assstabbed by their EU partners, who got tired of this retarded junkie clown act.

Raj Zhang, please.

Fuck me, right?

Good fuck Ukraine I supported them until I saw they were basically refusing to help non white Ukrainians in fleeing and basically treating them like shit and being racist to them I hope those holhol fucks take some comfort in the fact that the person who dropped bombs on them looks like them

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

>junkie
genuinely can’t imagine still reciting this state propaganda

vehicles and anti-material weapons have been revealed to be behind the US, but their personal weapons still retain some strong reputations.

">N-nothing to see here, goyim" *sniffle*

Attached: 1627034683733.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

No it's for Europe to get bogged down in an expensive, pointless war that only profits American and British arms dealers and hurts the EU while strengthening and legitimising NATO. There was always a diplomatic solution remember, the conditions for this were forced. And there is still one, but Ukraine and Amerikkka don't want it.

>There was always a diplomatic solution remember, the conditions for this were forced. And there is still one, but Ukraine and Amerikkka don't want it.
What is the diplomatic solution?

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

The Minsk agreements, duh

I'm so fucking mad that this is even a thing.
Same with Iraq and all that shit.
Criminal trials for rogue US troops like, I fucking hate this conflict. Told people not to go and fuck around there. The Russians turn into literal Cumans when they fuck around in eastern europe just don't. 100% there is some cunt on with an accordion, on a tank about to get hit with a javelin right now. Fuck fighting over there.

It is actually better for global stability if Russia wins
If Russia loses they will become even more resentful of the west and bent on getting revenge like Germany after ww1
The best option right now is for Ukraine to cut their losses and try to negotiate peace

this war is honestly the saddes shit i have ever seen. its the same people ffs

the point of this war isn't to have ukraine win, it's to have Ukrainians sacrifice as much of their lives killing off as many Russians as possible so that they invade other countries.

Maintain Ukraine's status as a neutral country, rather than a NATO country that will inevitably house American military installations and army bases.

I think we should just commit to a lasting alliance and realize that fossil fuels are here to stay for about 40 years more rather than fucking around and pretending we can create renewable energy infrastructure without it.

Dumb, fuckers.

Which countries? NATO countries? Lol

Take your meds

> vehicles and anti-material weapons have been revealed to be behind the US,
Revealed by what?

HATO scrapped all it's tanks because muh talibs have RPGs. Now tanks are mobile frontline artillery, that doesn't have to be in target's sight, precisely shooting by satellite image, videfeed or just coordinates, while the backfire needs to hit them precisely.

And as for the planes, yeah, talibs have AA-missiles now and there's no cover in the sky.

Russian Federation can easily ride EU right trough to the portugal shores rn without any resistance.
Throw in Chinese tanks, and it's the ride across all the shores of the three continents and hunderds of millions of chinese "refugees" resettling to USA.

Here's a question.
Did anybody actually ask Putin what the fuck he wants? Good thing Biden is here, he'll figure it out.