POV: you're a south American village about to be BONG'D

POV: you're a south American village about to be BONG'D

Attached: Screenshot-4005-compressed.jpg (777x658, 36.16K)

This man has skeletons in his closet but I enjoy his videos nonetheless.

beat the shit out of his wife (that's why she divorced him)
if you watch his videos you're supporting domestic violence
i hope you're happy you cunt

was he locked up in Kazakhstan recently?

Attached: Abandoned Soviet research facility Kazak.jpg (4096x2951, 2.21M)

He's just too charismatic and the places he goes to too interesting even if all that creepy sexpat borderline sexual predator stuff is probably true.
Yeah, him and Alina got arrested for trespassing at the baikonur cosmodrome.

Christ. I didn't know about that. Is there dirt on that other weirdo Baldr as well? He seems slightly unhinged.

Yeah Baldr was supposedly also on Roosh's PUA forum. Baldr comes across as being creepy even in his own videos.

Please ignore smear post against /ourguy/. There is a small but vocal contingent of incels that inexplicably seethe at the idea of men fucking hot young fertile chicks

Attached: Alina-with-Mr-Bald-Summer-Georgia-2019.jpg (1112x884, 72.52K)

If I see him in my village I will keep him prisoner and feed him only sausage for a year and then release him when he's a fatty fat boy

>beat the shit out of his wife
omg based

>implying they "fuck" him for anything other than his yt wealth
lol imagine not only being an incel but being a follower of a fellow (moneymaxed) incel in desperation that somehow you will unlock his "secrets" hhahahahhahaha
You'll always be an incel.
Forever.

game recognize game bruh, when you swaggy you see swaggy. "moneymaxxed" "incel secrets" dont even know what any of that shit is, I barely have to try with broads

Attached: Oh really.jpg (4096x6144, 2.97M)

mental illness

Based

The hood watches jaystreazy now
Much more wholesome

Attached: B9C4AFA4-0EB4-497D-A6F0-2815238F497F.jpg (280x280, 7.79K)

there is a group of people on the internet trying to take down Bald and Bankrupt, Harold Baldr, and Johnny FD
>they are conservatives and womanizers!!!!
of course the haters headquarters is on reddit

his home country videos are the most boring
odd

>watching men
gay af homes

i dont like him but desu his vids are fun. also he has better socialization skills than 99.99% 4chin probably.

she looks like different person in this pic + first belarussian whore he met was ugly

Attached: 1655740921320.png (892x930, 143.69K)

reminder corona broke his cock kek

Could you make your blind impotent rage a bit more obvious, please? It's a little too subtle.