Her body her choice, chud

>her body her choice, chud

Attached: 1635399994228.jpg (1436x1686, 593.43K)

What about the babies choice?

who are you quoting ?

I guess when a baby boy babbles he's a baby girl, we also need to respect his (her) choice

im also a transbian btw

Babies don't make good choices. Children aged 5 still try to get themselves killed at every opportunity

>who are you quoting ?

Attached: 1645021224474.png (720x960, 120.81K)

>Lemme get an abortion at the same place that gives out free condoms , implants , birth control , shots , patches , and spermacide lube

Attached: pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 43.32K)

>a fetus is just a clump of cells

Attached: 1654241711812.png (800x750, 156.15K)

mutt paychosis thread
you should feel bad for wasting brainpower on this if ur a foreigner

oh boy, schizo meltdown thread

/qa/ won

This, but unironically

these but unironically. give me (You)s now.

>Babies don't make good choices
Yeah, they make retarded choices like "I want to live" and "keep those scissors away from my penis". Clearly their mothers should make these decisions for them.

It is funny since most poltards openly admit the'd be better dead

Neither of those is a choice and even if you'd formatted them as choices babies wouldn't understand them. Moreover, you forgot "don't vaccinate me" and "cancer treatment hurts, make it stop"

B-B-B-BASED!!!!

Attached: vax.png (888x940, 443.05K)

I'm guessing you also support the right for children to choose to transition, if you support the right for fetuses to choose their own fate?

I want you cut of my leg give me a parrot and remove one eye . I identify as black beard now bigot .

>Hey chuds! If you honor the right to life of all human beings regardless of whether or not their mothers consider them convenient, then why do you oppose doctors entertaining the delusions of the mentally ill rather than treating them like the psychiatric patients they are? Checkmate!

Your next line is that my opinion isn't valid because I have no womb.

Show of hands who here has gotten the vaccine?

>First 13 weeks
No proper neural development, who gives a shit. Abortion on request.
>13-18 weeks
Neural development. Only allow in cases of the mothers' life or health, rape or incest, developmental abnormalities, or significant socioeconomic circumstances.
>18-22 weeks
Approaching viability. Only allow in cases of the mothers' life or health, rape or incest, or developmental abnormalities.
>22-26 weeks
Potentially viable, albeit significantly preterm. Only allow in cases of the mother's life or marked health complications, rape with understandable trauma, or developmental abnormalities
>26-32 weeks
Likely viable, albeit preterm. Only allow in cases of the mother's life or catastrophic health complications or developmental abnormalities.
>33+ weeks
Viable. Only allow in the case of the mother's life or catastrophic health complications.

it's only a baby once it's born; until the fetus' development has advanced quite a bit (6 months or more) it doesn't have the right to infringe upon the body of the woman in my eyes
killing a 3 months fetus is no different than killing an animal

>it doesn't have the right to infringe upon the body of the woman

Attached: img (2).png (791x694, 124.86K)

woman=human being
fetus' rights/will≠a human's rights
simple as

>What about the babies choice though?

Attached: soyby.jpg (598x800, 50.58K)