Talk with some Indian coworkers

>Talk with some Indian coworkers
>Accidentally go on a rant that reveals intimate knowledge of Indian culture and history obtained on Any Forums
>They ask me how I know so much
>Make up story about an Indian friend Pajeet who told me stuff
>"Pajeet? That isn't an Indian name user"

Fuck you autistic faggots I'm screwed now, my company is SJW central, if anyone so much as mentions something or googles Pajeet out of curiosity I'm FUCKED! FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1617859407390.jpg (1200x627, 48.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebump.com/b/indian-baby-names
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Weird larp but ok

r/thathappened

Kek, F

I believe him

lol! Its gonna be fine.
once when co worker mentioned how come swedes are so pretty i mentioned they had a eugenics program and that got me scared they would all of a sudden fire me for knowing stuff like that.

Good job.

Attached: 1653397525199.png (680x347, 421.31K)

>intimate knowledge of Indian culture and history obtained on Any Forums
i believed you up to this part

I was thinking just in case it comes up I could say I mispronounced the name. Is there a real name that sounds like Pajeet?

Nice LARP.

Attached: suit sanic.png (432x428, 283.8K)

Ajit exists

Banjeet as well

Attached: 1644849264062.jpg (720x436, 34.31K)

Banjeet is not a real name stupid it's baljeet. And that's a Sikh name. in real world baljeet would be a sikh guy and wouldn't look someone from the Phineas and ferb cartoon.

Don't go full xenophile around norms, it makes them uncomfortable. I dropped a reference to Bishkek once around some bosses and it was embarrassing af

Attached: Bishkek, Kyrgyz.jpg (5120x3414, 2.92M)

Pajeet itself comes from c**njobis using the word haaji and paaji repeatedly because of them everyone is called as pajeet

seething chamar

Funny thing is a lot fo racist steortypes for mainland Chinese also comes from Sikhs. Kek

You should have named him Muhammad for more fun

>stupid
Rude
>is not a real name
Are you saying internet is lying?
thebump.com/b/indian-baby-names

Made-up.

i did google pajeet once out of curiosity and all the le ebin urban dictionary definitions are quite racist

i hope your ass gets fired dumb polnigger

You'll be fine as long as you dont mention desigated shitting streets