Asspain did it again

Asspain did it again.

Attached: Asspain doing it again.png (1940x1288, 2.35M)

Looks like sinaloa

we did it again spainbros.... :(

Attached: learn the difference᲼᲼.png (1940x1288, 2.2M)

How

Attached: HDI France Spain.png (744x158, 10.44K)

top: soul but need grass

Cherrypicked

Bottom looks like shit

French suburbs are better than that.

it does have grass though.....

holy cope

Attached: learn the difference᲼᲼᲼.png (1940x1288, 2.24M)

Still cherrypicking

The difference between those pics is the sun and clear skies, other than that they look the same.

not cherrypicking, you're just delusional at this point
you're probably not even spanish, kys

Spain has more Turks than Italy and it's evident by their slums. Where are all the rocks and the buried head oh right you make sure they don't do that.

I don't understand.

The climate is different between North France and South Spain, but we're gonna be as dry as Spain in 2050.

We don't have Turks but we do have moors and Romanian gyppos.

Global warming could be solved in about five months if we all got together and agreed to kill the population of Brazil. I am not kidding, for every dead Brazilian city you will get back ten-thousand acres of rain forest.

Attached: 1653354610043.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

epic! repost on r/europe

Go fuck yourself I don't know what that is you russian faggot. Go get my fucking javelin.

Sorry the court said abortion is wrong so I have to make allowances for people like you. You are a beautiful person worthy of keeping...fuck who am I kidding no you're not get im.

Better get accustomed to 40° dry summers user!
Unironically based solution
I'd do the same for all of India and Africa, let the forest reclaim the land

This. It's very easy to cherrypick certain zones to make us look both worse or better, I don't know the aim of this thread.

>Insulting Russians
Allowed
>Insulting sandniggers
Not allowed

some faggot poster under a spanish flag constantly making anti spain threads, he did this exact same thread yesterday and no one replied so he's doing it again today lmao so sad