Which will you belive korea or Japan?

Which will you belive korea or Japan?

K: The Sea between Japan and Korea is named East Sea. Not Sea of Japan.
J : its Sea of Japan.

K :japanese martial arts is originated from ancient Korean martial arts like teakwondo ,teakkyon , hawarangdo, subak ,haidung gumdo and hapkido.
J :Korean martial arts is made after japanese martial arts after ww2 except korean bows. and hawarangdo has no any real record as martial arts. Tekkyon is just foot stamping game. Kenjitsu and jiujitsu is originated in japan. Karate is originated in okinawa and its rooted in china.

K :comfort woman was sex slave who was mass kidnapped and raped and massacred by jpn army
J : comfort woman was sold by own parents to local Korean brothel and Jpn army used the local Korean brothals. Its war criminals indeed but Korean is exaggerating.

K:Dokdo is korea!
J: Takeshima is Japan based on San Francisco treaty.

K:Tsushima island is even blong to Korea!
J:Tsushima is japan more than clearly.

K:rising sun flag is war criminals flag
J:rising sun flag is just a traditional flag of japan and now its official Navy flag of japan

K:Korean gimbap and gim is earlier than japanese sushiroll.
J:gimbap is originated sushi roll after ww2. Even Those black seaweed edible sheets (ita nori) is japanese invention at edo era.

K :Jpn emperor is descendants of Beakje and its Korean
J :there is one princess from Korea as a wife of japanese emperor and it is only existed record between Korea and imperial family. It is not any evidence that emperor itself is Koreanic people(han jin). Emperor is clearly Japonic race(wa jin) who settled ancient japan.

K:japanese sakura is originated in Korea
J :japanese sakura somei cherry is artificial tree of edo era which made from japanese wild cherry. It’s scientifically proven already

Attached: B8DF7591-1434-4F68-A2C5-6AC4061DAAE0.jpg (730x400, 42.74K)

both racist chuds

Korean is crazy and almost everything what they are saying about japan is all korean anti japan nationalisim

Attached: japs.gif (1064x589, 980.66K)

South Korean is using Victimhood natinalisim and anti-japan-fundamentalism for the politics of thire benefits.

At 2018 and 2021 again the Korean court decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea.
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".

"TON OF MONIES ARE INVOLVING IN THIS ISSUE".
Japan already paid huge amount of money to Korea and apologized countless times, AND why koreans are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2021.This is the hypocritical act of them.

And they are started to hold the properties of japanese company in Korea by force so japan started to do the economicalsanctions on Korea nowadays

but japan is investing and strengthen economical relationships with Taiwan to against CCP because Taiwan is not using anti japan fundamentalism for the politics and victimfoot natinalisim as like SKorean is doing.

Also they are openly helping NK and always cheeting USA and Japan and helping communists side. South Korea never join any anti China politics at all which USA is leading. Even South Korean never actively and directly joining economical sanctions on Russia because they are careing relationships with Russia more. Also South Korea was even used to rejecting to join comilitary training with Japan and USA becouse of war criminals of WW2 or such shit even now

Whenever I see Japs enrage and schizo post like OP, it makes me feel like we're Saul and they are Howard or Chuck.
They never gave a fuck about us until the 2000s but now we turned them into completely insane schizo.
Like Saul, we kept putting up some hoaxes to make them look bad and now they are trapped.
Their reputation has fallen down and now they look like a war crime-denying neonazi scum.
We ripped off them and stole all their technologies and shits now they can't even do shit about it.
I wonder what would the endgame looks like.

Attached: bcs7-howard-crazy-drugs.jpg (2875x1608, 1.45M)

Attached: Japanese day.png (862x689, 60.63K)

nice gif, did you make this? I'm gonna go ahead and steal it :^)

So you believe what Korean says in this list?

Can't understand you. Use englishu

Attached: Oh its Japan again.png (581x443, 127.96K)

No one belive and care what koreans say anymore honestly

Japs can't be this fucking retarded right? This has to be a false flag under a vpn to make japs look bad.

I believe Japan in everything because I like Japan more than Poorea

So you are believeing what Korean says in this list?

Believe based on logic pls

Holy based

Anyone with logic would perceive the Japanese as war criminals.

Anyone with logic would perceive the alies as war criminals.

Take meds

I honestly think that Koreans are way too butthurt about the stuff that Japan did to them, but you do at least need to admit your war crimes, right?

Lmao I guess it's time for the third nuclear blast

korea ofc its not even a question

Hey anyone is saying war criminals war criminals alll the way but read well

Japan is saying japan has war criminals but it is exaggerated by koreans to get compensation and victimfood Nationalisim do you fuckig understanding the situation ?

Who cares

Yes. You need a new therapist. Not a rapist.

like most issues, which side i believe depends on which side lets me ejaculate inside them

Its a strawman though