Any Japanese person can explain why you guys have such low fertility rates, why don't you guys want sex...

Any Japanese person can explain why you guys have such low fertility rates, why don't you guys want sex? What's going on? It seems most Asian countries besides china won't have sex.

Attached: 23854.jpg (1200x1200, 397.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000445.000003176.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China's birthrate is even worse, judging a country's fecundity on their birthrate from 50 years ago is a good way to wonder why there are so many old people and no children.

Quantitive easing

Feminism

Carrying capacity

please impregnate korean girls waitto sama we need labor power

I will take on this heroic duty. Say goodbye to my family for me, tell my mother I love her.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43.1K)

Japans birth rate is significantly higher and in the same range as Europe or (white) America

It seems to be an economic problem.
They are hesitant to have children because of the cost of childbirth and education.
Free education is an issue in the current election.

This is a phenomen in the whole developed world aka 1st world. Why? Because 1sties are so kind and considering that they're breeding less in order for 3rdies to move in and experience a better life quality too.

Japan is said to have low education spending as a percentage of government spending

Attached: figure-c41-composition-o.jpg (1600x900, 159.98K)

I currently work in Japan (yes English teacher)
Most of the teachers work from 7 am to 8 pm, sometimes 9. Most of the people at city hall do the same. I thought they were exaggerating but they aren't. I don't get how you're supposed to have a dating life when you gotta work 12 hours days everyday.

Men these days are scared of pussy. No matter where they live they are all the same and they prefer to hide in their room playing videogames, watching anime and wasting their money on toys and ethots.

Is it mostly economic or just not wanting kids or a bit of both? like other user said this is something that happens in all 1st world countries even in places where they can afford kids easily, theres just more focus on things other than marriage and kids - im sure birthrates in japan would go up if kids were affordable but not sure by how much

Care about white people first, cunt.

According to one survey that asked working women about the causes of the declining birthrate, 70% of respondents said that it costs too much to raise children.

Attached: スクリーンショット 2022-06-25 23.48.32.png (1206x812, 206.86K)

What site is this?

Here's a site I found online:
prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000445.000003176.html

I heard the same thing in a speech by one of the political parties.

Thanks
> If the policy success in France and Scandinavian countries is seen, it is possible in Japan ( 50s: 2 or more)
Are these the policies I am thinking about?

i think both+both parents working. it's just easier to not have children and humans always follow the path of least resistance

Average japanese family spends at least $200k on raising a child.
It's simply too much of a burden to have children over there