Women entering the workforce has been the biggest disaster to happen to modern society in recent history...

Women entering the workforce has been the biggest disaster to happen to modern society in recent history. I am not a chud and i will not elaborate. Pic unrelated its just coomer bait to enter my thread

Attached: 1653675258481.webm (720x720, 2.81M)

I can't think of anything more cucked than being a tradfag
>YAAAAS WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK, THEY SHOULD JUST STAY HOME AND BE PROVIDED TO BY THE MAN
>THE MAN SHOULD JUST WORK 24/7 AND NEVER BE ABLE TO CONNECT OR HANG OUT WITH HIS KID
No thanks

my brother in christ, since women entered the workforce the value of labour has fallen dramatically, the competition in workforce has risen dramatically, people on average work more hours, sleep less, eat more unhealthy fast food and spend less time with their children. before that a single man could sustain a whole household by himself. nowadays even with both persons working many people cant afford children

It's over?

It's called capitalism

touch grass

>It's women's fault that wages have stagnated because capitalists would rather increase their profits than pay workers a better wage also I'm going to keep voting for conservative parties that give these capitalists tax cuts and crush unions that let the capitalists continue to pay their workers a shit wage
epic win

Stalin was right. Polish understanding of basic economics is that of an infant.

Ska du ha turkhalsen avskuren?

GOD DAMN I WOULD FUCK THIS BLACK BITCH SO MUCH I WOULD GO FROM RACIST TO A HOTEP

NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO PUSSY NO TAXES
NO PUSSY NO VACCINE
NO PUSSY NO PEACE

no brother, look how MASSIVELY soviet birthrates have fallen after the fall of russian empire, from 8-9 childs per woman to barely replacement level
>my ideology explain EVERYTHING
my brothers in christ, i am not insinuating that women in workforce is the singular factor, i am simply presenting a very strong correlation. also stalin was a retard who destroyed soviet economy lole!

>Doubling the amount of workers without an increase in the amount of labor needed doesn't have an effect on the value of labor
>and if you think it does you are a dumb nazi chud incel facist racist boot licker reactionary cis!!!!

Based.

wtf are you talking about? at no point in history were women allowed to just NEET around thats not a thing (other than a small minority of women from ultra rich families)

Women entering workforce means that there's oversupply of workers and the globohomo make that as an excuse to lower the wages.

What he said is true

Housework is not work. At least traditional women used to weave fabrics, drying pelts, processing rice grains, and learning to dance.

Attached: fbf9.png (640x467, 464.71K)

>housework is not work

Idk man, how about you raise children, take care of the house and run errands while also having to prepare meals on time and not just for one person but for your whole family. Do it 24/7 for years and then we'll talk how it's "not work"

You are all retarded and don't understand basic economics.
The value of labour doesn't decrease because the working population increases because the size of the market also increases. By that same logic, wages would be skyrocketing in the western world now because of our stagnating population increases.

But like I said in, I can't imagine being more cucked than thinking that women should be at home while men spend their entire life working.

Ja kommer döda varenda en av er å ja kommer tvinga dig äta babblikena av dina bröder förrän ja smäller sönder blattskallen din me hammare

>elaborates

Women should be at home so that they can take care of cooking, cleaning and the kids and so you can actually take it easy after 8 hours of providing for the family. The situation where both parents work only led to cuckes situations where kids get raised by strangers and not their own parents or get raised to be addicted to technology from young age because parents just toss a phone, tablet, computer or even VR set at them instead of, you know, raising their children properly.

Population growth hasn't stagnated in the Western world though. Immigration is so high that the population is increasing despite Europeans not reproducing.
You retard think that women didn't buy/consume anything before they entered the workforce? Just because the husband brought the bread home doesn't mean the woman didn't get it.

Youre talking to a shitskin, are you also brown?

incels

Youve admittted to fantasizing abou guzzling cum, mehmet

>8 hours
Extremely idealistic, and if that were possible, why would I agree to 8 hours of work instead of both my wife and I working for 4 and splitting the daily 30 minutes of chores

DAMN, croatian girls look like THAT?

Attached: 1654601757041.png (1000x577, 195.65K)

No dude. Freedom is absolutely based. We need to unionize and demand higher wages, more protectionism, profit sharing etc. Not force women to stay at home have some respect for your mother's desires.

work is work, women worked at every point in history whether its in the house the house, in fields ,in markets or some other place.
only rich women didnt work and thats the way its always been and still is

>Women should be at home so that they can take care of cooking, cleaning
Neither of this takes the whole day
>taking care of kids
Only really done for the earliest years of a kids life. Also, going to kindergarden and learning how to socialize is healthy for a child
>8 hours
Didn't exist for most of history.
>get raised to be addicted to technology from young age because parents just toss a phone, tablet, computer
What will the kids do while the mother is cleaning and doing housework?

Like I said, you are cucked. You want women to stay at home and do nothing while you're working and providing for her. I don't want my girlfriend to raise my kids, I want to raise my kids too.

>Population growth hasn't stagnated in the Western world though
It has in many western countries like Hungary, Poland, Greece, Italy etc.
And are you implying immigrants aren't largely dependent on government assistance disproportionally to their %?
>You retard think that women didn't buy/consume anything before they entered the workforce?
We're not talking about consumption retard. We're talking about production. Do you think a male only workforce produces as much as a male+female workforce?
That's the entire point, we are producing more than ever before leading to record high profits for capitalists, but wages have stagnated. This is not a result of females in the work force, but a result of bad labour policies.

If you make another fucking retarded post again ill break youe shitskinned neck
Posta addressen så ja kan stycka dig in i turkkebab