Any Forumsernational video games thread

What games have you been playing in your international country this weekend? Finished Dragon's Dogma today, I'll probably play the Dead Cells DLCs next.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-180646_Steam.jpg (1080x1202, 355.88K)

Serious Sam, will be playing dying light with a friend tonight and later tomorrow

Bdo

>What games have you been playing in your international country this weekend? Finished Dragon's Dogma today, I'll probably play the Dead Cells DLCs next.

Attached: lungi.png (627x609, 731.93K)

deep rock galactic

Hello, tamil dalit. I am playing Valorant with friends :)

>videa gayms

manchild

The only thing I've been playing for the past 3 weeks is the XCOM Files. I've been capturing cute girls and taking them back to my base for "research".

Attached: screen072.png (1920x2160, 297.51K)

why are pajeets so racist for no reason?

he looks australonesian

Star Citizen doesn't have an hour tracker but I probably have 200-300 by now.

Attached: msfs.png (718x339, 434.93K)

Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter Tri. Great game.

>australonesian
australian aboriginals are dravidians without the aryan mixture

???? his name is tamil dalit you literal retard. he's a boomer namefag from /desi/.

total war warhammer 2

Attached: eb05229b0cdc51f16b6f60ba98e61d06.gif (500x632, 2M)

>???? his name is tamil dalit you literal retard. he's a boomer namefag from /desi/.
no wonder how english subjugated your kind effortlessly

Attached: Y04petergriffin.jpg (625x455, 72.16K)

What game should I play today Any Forums?

Very nice I haven't played Serious Sam in like fifteen years.
I tried it when it started out. I loved FFXIV and Guild Wars 2 more desu.
I wanna try this game too.
Very nice naarthoid. GLHF.
lol
I have a 1660 super and I can't run flight simulator even on medium settings properly. Pretty sad I wanna fly over my house.
I bought MH Rise in the steam sale. I hope it's as good as Dragon's Dogma.

r8

Attached: 2022-06-25.png (980x792, 328.69K)

I just bought a few games during the sale mostly h-games barring a couple. In total just short of $50. First time ive bought a lot of games on steam in years

if it wasn't for the hair, I'd think he was abo or black.

wtf? those are rather small hands.

>Pretty sad I wanna fly over my house.

I actually love flying in India, especially the north. Very picturesque scenery and lots of cool architecture.

>I'd think he was abo
he is, see

dont play anything go outside

Attached: 736.png (500x500, 237.72K)

I’m not a friendless NEET so I go outside regularly. Have no reason to go outside either

You are incredibly based sir, I hope you have a good morning

>I bought MH Rise in the steam sale. I hope it's as good as Dragon's Dogma.

IMO Rise is good if you want a more casual experience and don't care about graphics. It's much easier to plug and play. I personally prefer World but compared to DD I would say Rise stacks up. It's especially fun if you have a couple of friends to hunt with.

i'm not a videogaymer so i've never played many games on pc. what are some of the best games one should play? i'm not interested in any aaa games since probably my system is not powerful enough. right now i'm playing GTA V but i'm mainly exploring the city

Total War seems boring compared to AoE. Wish I could be interested enough to play it.
What do you do in Garry's Mod? And at that,2000 hours?
Wouldn't your friends find out? I played Nekopara and my friends found out what kind of game it was. Was a bit embarrassing desu.

I have my profile set to private.

i have owned the game for almost 9 years so i dont consider 2,000 alot of hours also i mostly play ttt or darkrp

Sniper Elite
God of War
Forza Horizon 5
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands