Scandinavians are not like Americans, it’s Americans who are like Scandis

>Scandinavians are not like Americans, it’s Americans who are like Scandis
>America was a Norse colony all along
They wuz Vikings after all

Attached: DB61671C-3B3B-443C-A3F2-5CA4C9B79E91.jpg (603x628, 83.78K)

Scaninavians and Americans are nothing alike

America might have been a Norse colony in the past, but right now all the EU + UK + Norway + Switzerland is an American colony.

You're exactly like us though. Y'all speak English with an American accent, import BBC and used to practice protestanism a generation ago.

We wuz vikingz and skiiiieeet

>third post
>mutt's law already activated

I ain't wrong though. Scandies are very multicultural for no reason other than wanting to be like us.

>practice protestanism
You wouldn't be protestant if it weren't for Sweden waging war against papists.

i love america and americans
every american i have met irl have been really nice

You would stand out like a penguin in a desert if you went to scandinavia. Tbh most foreigners do even if they can speak the language.

Not in the major cities though

You're retarded + mutts law

Yes you would. I've been to USA, you have never been to Scandinavia. Scandinavians and Americans are very different lmao

The major cities are like your small towns tho lol

20% of your population is foreign born

>Go to Sweden
>Everyone flies a flag from their wooden house and only 20 year olds can buy alcohol
I dunno man

Attached: 1647207684047.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Heavily segregated away from the swedish population btw

You went to a quaint little white majority town I assume. You will not be seeing Swedish flags in nigger infested cities.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Americans are nothing like Scandinavians you fat retard

You see Swedish flags in all areas where there's houses, except here in Skåne where you mostly see Scanian flags

Isn't rude to have flag up unless its a special day or if someone died?

Yeah I was in the countryside cause that's where my Grandma lives, I've never been to Stockholm, but we did drive all the way from Trelleborg to Norrköping and then to a village west of Uppsala

This kek. Also prostitution is illegal. Niggas are america lite