How common is a sight like this in Europe?

How common is a sight like this in Europe?
youtu.be/mesySj71-0I

Attached: images - 2022-06-25T210601.028.jpg (554x554, 24.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9usSJfx6McE
youtu.be/941duulDzOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every sunday you can see this in hyde park london

>are you shi3a innit?
Kek
Based gigasunni

i have never met a muslim convert who wasn't mentally ill
it's the same mechanism as when drug addicts and serial killers convert to evangelicalism in prison

What's wrong with Shias? Like I know they got a succession schism that made they split from Sunnis. But in terms of beliefs?

They think their imams are higher than prophets and basically deify the family of the prophet

They also believe in a different set of hadith and have been accused of being sceptical of the quran and do weird shit like cutting themselves

They venerate Ali too much. Other than that Iran is based for standing against the globohomo. Faggots like the Saudis could learn much from them.

So in Christianity terms, Shias are the Catholics and Sunnis are Protestants? Or vice versa.

They kuffar innit?

>you're probably a shia, innit?!
lmao
Shiism is literally the same beliefs with very slightly different packaging because the Safavids wanted to be different. But of course, Saudi funded Wahhabis will use any excuse to sow division.

I dont actually understand christianity. Its too nonsensical.

But the schism happened right after the prophets death. So its a bit more like the schism between Paul and James the Just (sort of)

god he's so fucking based

shias don't have HMQ charter loicence to be muslim innit

>Shiism is literally the same beliefs with very slightly different packaging because the Safavids wanted to be different. But of course, Saudi funded Wahhabis will use any excuse to sow division.

do you really want me to list the reasons of why shia rats are kuffar?

Nobody likes a tafkiri

youtu.be/9usSJfx6McE

I guess they’d be like catholics if protestants preceded them. Like the brit said Shias venerate the prophet’s family so much that it gets close to worship which is only meant for Allah. Iran is still based for standing up for themselves though, we Sunnis have become pretty cucked compared to them.

i like them

youtu.be/941duulDzOs

Why are british muslims so funny?

who cares what people like? the truth is the truth doesnt matter if it makes le liberal muds like you seeth

shi'ites are infidels simple as

You probly a khariji innit? You probly a khariji innit?

It's always those fucking ginger converts that are like this

kek

nope, I'm a Muslim on the way of sahaba and the early caliphs, kharijis are ibadi in Oman and Algeria they are no different than shia

>jihadi john
>this guy

Why does england produce the most based muslims?

the only khawarij today are the chud ibadis that worship ibn muljim the simp, retard.

I forgot jersey sheikh too

I don't care why you think a very slightly different version of the same fairytales doesn't count as the same religion. You are clearly subhuman and not worth engaging.

shia is the purest and based from of islam

Attached: The-twelve-Shia-Imams-banner-1600.jpg (1600x1095, 402.05K)