Damn

Damn
Are American schools really like this?

Attached: 4123858.jpg (1200x1600, 717.88K)

brb moving to america

Attached: 1632252690479.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

they don't suffer

Attached: licking hunter.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I can't imagine doing a fentanyl and having a trans gf at 16

No. More boring than that. Also most schools don't have gym showers where everyone showers naked together.

zendaya was made for BBC (big british cock)

is this show a more degenerate version of Sex Education?

The drama is good

She has a nice abdomen

I haven't watched it but if the gist is
>high schoolers have sex and do drugs
then yes. I went to a school for poors.

Cons: people are loud, exhausted/disinterested students and teachers, bad academic classes, drugs everywhere and an integrated part of culture (like drinking in a lot of places)

Pros: Black people are funny, detachment from mainstream fashion means girls are surprisingly down-to-earth (but even sluttier than normal). I got to ogle at girls wearing fishnets and low-cut shirts

sex

Kinda, everyone is way less hot though

I hate "casual" sex, degeneracy and sluttery

FUCK ALL OF IT

would lick, i am super straight, i just appreciate a lean woman. Dick or not

in high school we had to be evacuated because of a bomb threat and they had us leave our bags inside to search them but all that was found were drugs and sex toys so i guess it’s not exactly too off

This
I don’t understand why people were so obsessed with this show also I hate Zendalayawalayamalayanalaya‘s STUPID crying mid face

Do people actually watch this? It’s not even that I hate it just for existing or anything, I just feel like it’s another “the biggest hit show that everyone you know is watching except not really but that doesn’t matter because we’ll win awards anyway regardless”

I managed to escape showering at all in school. Obviously I wasn't very popular but it was worth it, fuck that place there weren't even locks on the doors

it has school shooting?
if it's just another 25 yo guys posing as teenager and do weird stuff i'm not interested

woah you know it's for zoomers when there are no capital letters other than HBO.
It's trendy and meant to represent how they type whenever they communicate with each other through their phones.

At this point I believe it's a psyop, and it's doing well