How will you react when it leaves the UK?

How will you react when it leaves the UK?

Attached: uks-01.png (2640x2883, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFSwkIgN2oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CELTIC PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

Will they be a monarchy or a republic, that's my question.

the SNP say it wants to remain a monarchy.

Had more ideations regarding the dissolution of the United Kingdom again lads

I imagined Ireland reunifying and Scotland voting to secede. They both decide to coincide the reunification and independence to the same day.
Imagined the government desperately entering talks with NZ, Canada and Australia to create CANZENG but getting flatly rejected by all three.

In London the Bearskin Guards march down the Mall playing:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFSwkIgN2oM [Open]
They reach Buckingham Palace salute Union Flag for the last time and the English flag is raised again and Westminster declares reestablishment of the Kingdom of England.
In the stroke of a pen 400 years come to an end. Britain/British, these are now historical terms like 'Soviet' or 'Ottoman'. Your country's historical boogieman no longer exists as an entity.

Crowds dressed in Black cry as they line the mall and the Queen refuses to officiate the precedings and Charles reluctantly stands in. PM Sunak gives an address outside 10 Downing Street and solemnly reflects the nation on the last 300 years of history before telling us about the bright future of Amity and Cordiality that will surely follow, for us English and our auld Neighbours in Independent Scotland and United Ireland.
Commentarists in the British press mock the situation with headlines around the following theme: 'HARK! SO THIS IS THE POWER OF EMPIRE 2.0'

Any Forums is ablaze with threads mocking England, from all corners from thirdies to europeans to yanks, the general /brit/ finally ends splitting off into /eng/ and /sco/ and not a single english flag will dare to post outside of the cool climes of /eng/ where foreigners will drop in if only to mock.

It's over. The sun will have set not only on the British Empire, but on Britain itself, which will be plunged into the night of separatism and irrelevance.

Every day I pray to God to save the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish people from Anglo subjugation

Attached: 364865.jpg (550x503, 45.29K)

i hope they take the jacobite line of succession though and not the blasted hannoverians

It would stay in the commonwealth

Same dynasty as Elizabeth's? or another royal family.

Queen Elizabeth, they'd be like Australia or NZ or Canada or Jamaica or Belize or Tuvalu or Papua New Guinea and so on.

That's retarded

the rightful ruler of scotland is the house of stuart. The succession change was forced on them by the English. The rightful descendent is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria

Why would we make fun of England for that happening? Its just the natural course of history and it'll happen sooner or later, nothing funny about that

no that's justice as descendants of James VII's youngest sister Henrietta of Orleans they are the closest living heirs to the stuart line

Okay but that has nothing to do with this country

>The succession change was forced on them by the English
No? Most people in Scotland opposed the Stewart monarchy by the 1700s

oh is that why the jacobit rebellions broke out there and were brutally suppressed by the english?
but it has to do with scotland. The Stuarts were after all a scottish house

Well fuck me, I got nothing better to do. Aight, user, pill/explain on who were the Stuarts, Jacobites, and why does it matter.

All of the Jacobite supporters came from Aberdeen and the Western Isles. All other places opposed them.
>The Stuarts were after all a scottish house
All the Stewarts from the Charles I were English or Italian.

>How will you react when it lea-ACK!

Attached: 1643305547711.png (844x1022, 379.72K)

I almost cried

The Stewarts were a French family that arrived in Scotland after the English conquest under David I. Later they became the rulers of Scotland until Charles I when the king was executed after being captured by the Scottish army in England. Finally the Stewarts were sent out of the British Isles until various Jacobite armies were raised in hopes of getting free stuff if they made the Stewart monarch king.

mild surprise

I will cry tears of happiness and I will fight for Catalonia so that we can achieve the same goal

Scotland is real you're not

the stuarts were the ruling dynasty of scotland since 1371 when Robert II became King, they had previously been the high stewards of scotland hence the name.
Fast forward a few centuries in 1603 when Elizabeth I died the Scottish monarch at the time Jamese VI was the closest living relative and inherited the English and Irish crowns thus unifying the three kingdoms of the british isles.
After a civil war and interregnum where they had been deposed his grandson Charles II was restored to the throne in 1660. Since Charles had no sons his brother James (II of England VII of Scotland) followed him when he died in 1685.
Now comes the problem that James was catholic which the anglos at the time didn't like but still accept since he was the rightful king, but when he got a son in 1688 threatening to establish a catholic dynasty on the islands the english nobles invited William of Orange who was married to his James's daughter Mary to take the throne together with mary, an event thats called the glorious revolution. Thus starting the jacobite rebellions (jacobite is latin for James) who fought for James and his heirs' right to the thrones of england, scotland and ireland. There were a few rebellions in the 18th century but the last major one was defeated at the battle of culloden in 1746

whatever you say

Attached: 1200px-Principaute_de_Catalogne.jpg (1200x900, 402.46K)

>thus unifying the three kingdoms of the british isles
No he didn't. Scotland still had its own private armies and borders and could invade England if it wished and England and Scotland would regularly embargo each other.
>which the anglos at
Nor did people in Scotland since Scotland was 1% Catholic at the time.