Press S to spit on Australia

Press S to spit on Australia

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-174028_Samsung Internet.jpg (1075x1892, 367.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JdmIai6TI0
twitter.com/10NewsFirstSyd/status/1540168554775203842
todayonline.com/world/after-years-acrimony-china-and-australia-cautiously-reach-out-1932916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Leftards win in Australia
>Relations with other leftard countries improve
In other news the sky is blue

Who should they reach out to instead? The belligerent and functionally retarded usa at this point?

Unlike the previous right wing government, this one actually knows how to run a country instead of just sucking lobbyist dicks.

This

S to Salute

Z
sorry my hand slipped

It's nonsense. They say this shit every few years. We have not submitted to China so they see us as an enemy, so we are pushed deeper into America's grip. China does not understand the concept of fair relations and openly attacks us even while stating pure intentions. There is not a big difference between Labor and Liberal outside of branding. This is because they are made up of the same class of people. Internal party differences are more relevant. But not to the point of changing our course. The only separate force in politics is independents. True independents, not those with dubious funding and intentions.

I look forward to China’s colonization of Australia

s

If they were sucking lobbyists dicks there would be no way they'd antagonise China like that

Save it chang, no one believes your lies anymore.

>where should i sell my rocks now

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE CORDIAL RELATIONS WITH CHYNA!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9JdmIai6TI0

the wogs are our last line of defence

twitter.com/10NewsFirstSyd/status/1540168554775203842

Attached: file.png (1093x1063, 271.8K)

Their relationship is cute
Hope they will work together peacefully

It's never going to work
todayonline.com/world/after-years-acrimony-china-and-australia-cautiously-reach-out-1932916

China got aggressive because Scomo was a dick head on behalf of Murdoch, now he's gone China's probably gonna be more reasonable.

Cuckcope, China believes everyone with a GDP less than theirs is subhuman. They've explicitly said as much about you.

>diplomacy is.....LE BAD!

Attached: 1606307701071.png (600x578, 196.54K)

S

It was actually Turnbull first

>t.Chang
Idk what this Aus shit is about but S on CCP China

Why don't we all just accept China is a superpower and will be the only superpower in the world for the majority of our lives?

Grobbeling to a nation that openly questioned your right to independence, insulted your people, democracy, culture, threatened your freedom, subverted your press and state institutions and spat covid on your fruit is pretty bad, yes. Defending such weak cuck behaviour is even worse.

we're not cucking out, calm the fuck down

Go home Zhang. See how well people live in this superpower and then reconsider why we don't want to live like that. You immigrated to superior Western countries for a reason.

I don't want to learn Chinese

you know nothing kraut, new government has shown no signs of submitting to them

China has been aggressive since 2014-15 and always understood us to be part of their enemy yet in their backyard. In other words close and friendly relations were never on the table.

Pissing off China is not a corporate agenda either. Our position on China has not changed. The new government is just a pretext for China to change its own strategy a bit and prod where it can. As Albanese said, Australia hasn't changed.

Making up shit doesn't make it real.

The Australian deputy PM said China is the biggest security anxiety for Australia during his visit in India so no you're all reading too much into it