I'm pro-choice but why are the majority of pro-choice people so deranged and demonic that they celebrate killing...

I'm pro-choice but why are the majority of pro-choice people so deranged and demonic that they celebrate killing fetuses rather than see it as a necessary evil?

Attached: 096.png (580x449, 274.27K)

((()))

I support white fetus abortion only

because they literally enjoy killing babies.

I'm on the fence about it, it's not my decision to make and the other person has to live with their decision not me so it is what it is.

Are Catholics ever going to grow up and start worrying about actual issues and not if you're in accordance with some arab fairytale?

I wonder if someone thats pro-choice and thinks that its just a fetus would say so to someone that got pregnant, hoping to give birth, but losing it mid-pregnancy

do catholics live rent free on your head?

More american children need to be aborted
I shit on their country

This is what happens when you havent took your meds in a week

Nope, we kicked them out in 1595 so they wouldn't do retarded shit like this.

Attached: Gran.jpg (470x393, 28.05K)

Because abortion is demonic

not religious
abortion is wrong unless it's a medical necessity, case of rape, or the child is deformed.

The existence of Catholics is of continuing concern to me

Attached: Old Ironsides.jpg (1131x1600, 290.16K)

You should do something about them

yet you mentioned them as if they were the only anti-abortion people

This attitude is what lead to Roe being overturned. Abortion needs to be normalized or you have retards who keep trying to restrict it because they think it's immoral

I'm pro abortion but I'd like people to also admit that it is quite literally murder of a baby. It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

It is normalized in every 1st world country except yours. This is why Catholics must get the rope day fucking 1.

It hasn't gotten less popular in public opinion and abortions in America have been trending down for like 30 years so you're literally wrong.

What crime did the child commit that makes him or her worthy of death?

>Hey user, whats your opinion on these children/fetuses being aborted?
Pic related

Attached: 64c64ddc-67ee-465a-a0bd-fb4c5041d705_text.gif (400x215, 798.91K)

least mentally ill swede

im pro abortion but also mothers should be killed

more dead people = better

You could argue for it being murder but it's not "literally murder of a baby" because that literally is not what a baby is

>sweden
>first world

ummm based?

N*rdogs should be keelhauled

>I'm pro life but I'd like people to also admit that it is quite literally white genocide. It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

Least insane Russian

Why do you hate Catholics so much?

He's met them

I'm Catholic nigga

What's pro and anti for abortions? Just do it on case by case basis. Abort if it's injurious to femoids health or she already has kids and doesn't want more. Don't abort if the woman is a cock sucking goblin whore. simple as.
Kikery and christianery is the cause for pro and anti shit in the first place

more like it's brown people genocide. guess which group of people get abortions the most

I don't hate Catholics, it's just an objective fact that day 1 all Catholics must face the rope if society is to thrive. Come day 2 the damage is irrevocable. Just look at Spain... Mexico... The Phillipines... And then look at Scandinavia! The UK! The northern parts of Germany!

Them you should understand why people hate you

based

oh yes abortion is about religion, this is totally not a psyop to make anti-abortion instance seem irrational and against the secular state. You can't be against baby murder if you aren't religious right

it must be socioeconomic issues, amirite?

I think abortion should be legal until the child is up to 18 years old

why only 18? why not any age?

the child will become a legal adult once it turns 18 and that would be murder