Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1648781278214.png (640x467, 198.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/coal-ash-is-more-radioactive-than-nuclear-waste/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's 5 grams now lol

Its fucking over.
(((Greens))) won.

Reminder the german green party pushed for the recognition of green energy for gas and they got what they asked for, now gas is a green energy for the eu, thx germs ! Oh and since nuclear also got this green energy recognition and they are mad about it they are actually trying to turn it down, thx germs !

Germans truly are the masters of short term thinking

Im going to kill your handlers, then im going to kill your families, then ill bury you shitskinned fucking parasites alive in the butchered remains of the former two groups

Greens were literally less than 16% of the vote. The majority of Germans support nuclear. I don't know how elites manage to push their shit here so easily.

I support energy independence and greenshit in general, but there is zero reason to get rid of nuclear. In fact it is essential to have a nuclear programme for security in case America stops lending us their nukes. France shouldn't bear the costs of a nuclear defense programme alone.

a lot of people bought into the anti-nucleae hysteria after Fukushima and Merkel decided the phaseout to prevent the Greens from getting more votes.

The polls showed 60% of Germans supported nuclear in 2021, they just pretended those polls didn't exist after asking for them and then expecting a result that fit their narattive.

The only point where Germans are retarded is in how we allow ourselves to be gaslight by dumb politicians pushing their retarded ideas against the platforms that they were actually voted in for.

New german coal is eco friendly THOUGH

It almost did in belgium, but they didn't go through thanks centre-right pushback and thanks to putin. Our greens are as lobotomised as the rest THOUGH

>In fact it is essential to have a nuclear programme for security in case America stops lending us their nukes.
What are you on about

>maybe if i just write more of my script the kuffar will fall for it!

And they still were disabled before the greens. Face it, the average German is just too dumb and old, showing that demographics matter.

Nevermind, its a bot thread

>Although Germany has the technical capability to produce weapons of mass destruction, since World War II it has generally refrained from producing those weapons. However, Germany participates in the NATO nuclear weapons sharing arrangements and trains for delivering United States nuclear weapons. Officially, 20 US-nuclear weapons are stationed in Büchel, Germany. It could be more or fewer, but the exact number of the weapons is a state secret.[1]

Literally the US nukes are what is keeping Germany safe, and they were considering ending that programme. You have to be retardedly naive if you think it's anything else than this deterrent given all factors and the history of mankine.

The saving grace here is that because of our nuclear industry we are fully capable of producing nuclear weapons ourselves quickly (we have the cyclotrons etc. ready). And this is the thing the tankies in Germany want to destroy, so that we are weaker for the Eastern and third world bloc to conquer. Unfortunately for those retards Germany also even better WMDs capability from our chemical weapons industry.

You want another sad story ? What the eu did to EDF, the french historic electricity producer, since there were no competition in france for energy production, the eu forced france to create a speculative market with private companies in theory to lower the price, thing is they neither produce nor distribute nor do anything to bring electricity back to your home, it's nothing but speculation, so they buy tons of electricity lots on markets when it's cheap and resell it to you at the high price, remember about gas being green energy now in the eu ? It means the electricity market price is regulated on gas price now, and with war in ukraine now electricity price have skyrocketed here even tho we dont use gas at all in our electricity mix, and if it wasn't enough EDF must sell electricity lots at a lower price to the market, thx germs, competition good...

I wish we didn't ban nuclear

The average German literally supports nuclear though. According even to (((their))) polls.

>we have
Yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure we don't fucking have anything ready lol. Regular AKW's can not be used to produce nuclear weapons of any kind.

>competition good...
Even DB trains used to run on time before they privatised it.

Our national assets are being stripped away by greedy, short-term thinking boomers looking to make a quick bucks. I am sorry for your suffering.

we are unironically the biggest sheeple of europe. Almost japan-tier obedient

Did they 10 years ago ?

>-ACK!

Attached: 1656153364064.jpg (1140x760, 276.6K)

The fuel we produce for them is just slightly lower grade than weapons grade. We don't need to build new centrifuges and other equipment to get to weapons grade enrichment, it's literally just tuning a control parameter and then we get weapons grade fissible material.

The tankies know this and that's why they don't want us to have it.

Incel pee bottle storage

It's sad, this could've been such a great country.

No, I specifically recall a civil poll in 2021 that resulted in 60% support for nuclear. Similarly a 2022 poll about extending the lifetime of our nuclear plants had 60% support.

These polls are usually pozzed and require a valid German address. Our media is just really good at gaslighting us into believe the majority supports stupid shit that literally less than 16% of the population voted for.

Oh my fucking god this nigger actually believed democracy gives power to the people

Coal does not irradiate and poison entire continents for millions of years. Shut them down.

ackshually
scientificamerican.com/article/coal-ash-is-more-radioactive-than-nuclear-waste/

Clearly proven wrong by reality. Plenty of radiation scares surrounding nuclear plants. Any from "radioactive coal ash?" Thought so.