Mexico hasn't changed since the time of the Mexica (Aztec) Empire...

Mexico hasn't changed since the time of the Mexica (Aztec) Empire. Tribal territories kidnapping and mutilating eachother in acts of horrific violence. Some things will never changed.

Attached: dea-mexico-drugcartels.png (480x368, 252.27K)

aztecs and mexico are not the same. and yes,it has changed. aztecs beheaded and practiced cannibalism and 99% did the same and it was no4mal. now those crimes are innaceptable and less than 1% of current mexicans do it.

>those crimes are innaceptable and less than 1% of cur-

Attached: VIDEO-ATERRADOR-Sicario-del-CJNG-se-come-corazon-de-su.png (912x504, 58.92K)

what's the best movie/documentary about the rise and fall of the aztec empire

So that's why people go missing all the time. I bet you know or know someone who knows someone who has been killed by cartel. But then again you are probably richfag connected to narcojuniors

Come on. 99% of mexicans eat tacos and worship the jewish gods. Spanish blood has improved us a lot.

Apocalypto.

>Spanish blood has improved us a lot.

Attached: 1c5.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

I am an engineer and my parents are engineers as well. Of course, i know it. Every year corruption and cartels grows up thanks to our cuck president, but thank god cartels are a minority, its like i am gonna say you are a yakuza and japonese are still savages samurais from the meiji restauration thanks to a few bad guys

Yeah, read your miguel hidalgos history book from elementary school. Very violent and atrocious, daddy hernan cortez brought us civilization with god, clothes, streets,plumbing,etc.

Yes and ?

Attached: 644747.jpg (1000x700, 102K)

The cartels don't represent the population. The US sells their weapons to them and mercenaries from all over the world fly over train them. It's a system failure and that's why the population is scared and shitting bricks about them.
This. The samurai were savages as well.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9.61K)

kek everytime with that nigger

You have so many flaws in your post and you don't know a shit yet i am going to defend you for being my paisa.

The inca rebelled on multiple occasions (Tupac Amaru II, 1785), it took until 1570s to fully conquer them and that's something thr aztecs were too cucked to do

yeah maybe because the 90% of the population died for pox, also incas literally gave up against the spanish empire and the tlaxcaltecas when the army from the NEW SPAIN arrived to El Peru.

My point is very clear, the majority of mexicans are normies, they like to work honestly, raise a family and going to mass on sunday. Forget my statement about amlo.

Did the aztecs ever revolt? Even the maya fought for their freedom

They did actually the first when they slayed Moctezuma Xocoyotzin know it as la Matanza del templo mayor this is where the spanish armies were defeated and cortez cried know it as La noche triste, and the second time by Cuauhtémoc in 1521 after the 90 days of the siege of Tenochtitlan by doing guerrilla warfares and with the few aztec suvivors , later he was captured, tortured in order to reveal where was the hidden gold, he never told them.

Attached: 43553.jpg (911x485, 461.58K)

His Last words of the last Aztec Emperor

"…llegóse a mi y díjome en su lengua que ya él había hecho todo lo que de su parte era obligado para defenderse a sí y a los suyos hasta venir a aquel estado, que ahora hiciese de él lo que yo quisiese; y puso la mano en un puñal que yo tenía, diciéndome que le diese de puñaladas y le matase...."

"…Cuauhtémoc entonces echó mano al puñal de Cortés, y díjole: "Ya yo he hecho todo mi poder para me defender a mí y a los míos, y lo que obligado era para no venir a tal estado y lugar como estoy; y pues vos podéis agora hacer de mí lo que qusierdes, matadme, que es lo mejor"..

Attached: 4224.jpg (553x768, 261.44K)

I was referring to post-conquest but I should've specified
Very interesting event