/éire/

Eagrán Phalaistín

Attached: pal__76013.1405963173.jpg (2048x1536, 145.61K)

Ballytrans vs KnockinaBBC rematch tonight lads

Sorry, I stand with Israel

Ok but they aren't very nice to the palis

Sorry lads but i really dont think the 2-state solution is going to work!
No matter how you divide the land neither side will be satisfied with what they have. The only way anything resembling peace can be achieved is by creating a single, unified, and non-denominational state which doesnt try create a new national identity, but respects the ones that already exist. It should be a unified state of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, united by their shared worship of the Abrahamic God

None of that will ever work as long as Zionism is the dominant ideology. They won't respect any non-Jewish identity, let alone co-living with them. Israel is an out and proud ethnostate.

Yeah I'm a heterosexual, cisgender, straight white Irish male who supports trans rights. What about it like?

lame copy of cisgender iranian

I predate that poster freak

no you don't, be quiet

So how are ye dealing with the rising price of everything? Im a wagie living with the mother and saving nearly everything i make in cash, i doubt its gonna be worth anything soon enough tho

invest it in gold/stocks/whatever instead of hording paper money

I dislike drinking and talking to strangers.

Weirdo

haven't spoken to some in my age bracket since i left secondary school in 2019.

same but 2017

You're in the wrong place so

this but unironically

Muslims: we shall take over the world inshallah
Also Muslims: can't take a tiny strip of land which they surround lmao

The two-state solution wont work either with Zionism. And don't forget that most Palestinians see all of Israel as rightfully Palestinian. There will never be a compromise with a 2-state solution.

Happy pride everyone!

Attached: Untitled-6-1.png (4138x1499, 490.5K)

They couldn't just stick with the rainbow, they had to make it all fucked up and ugly because of mentally ill black trannies and whatever the fuck else
I really hope more and more normal moderate people are being put off by this kind of shit instead of going along with it

I actually like the new flag.
And yet i still hate trannys..
Woe is me!