ITT we convince Americans through rational arguments to switch to the metric system. Go

ITT we convince Americans through rational arguments to switch to the metric system. Go.

Attached: 76c.png (657x527, 137.34K)

Attached: 1642350334687.jpg (757x798, 132.73K)

imperial is reddit

Kilograms make you sound thinner than pounds.

prefer pounds over kg
prefer inches over cm
prefer foot over meter

simple as

10cm sounds better than 4 inches

measuring things is gay, just say its small medium or big

>Americans
>rational arguments
you'd unironically have a better chance by saying something like Iron Man uses metric

Attached: 1408325579467.jpg (640x480, 141.23K)

nasa uses the metric system, simple as

The retarded way they write dates is infuriating. Like they are all on meth.

Why? What do I gain from using the metric system?

metric is objectively reddit, anything doing with science is reddit

I dont say the 23rd of january 2022 I say january 23rd 2022
this guy gets it

Continuous

Schools would need to switch over. I have no instinctive idea of how long/heavy things are without converting to imperial, except for things weighing

simplicity and logics

numbers are bigger with the metric system

Attached: 1601858806392.png (467x348, 45.2K)

Everyone knows metric is better, it would just take too much work to switch over so nobody bothers.

D/M/Y makes the most sense for humans you'll want to know the current day first, then maybe the month and even the year

Imagine if you'd completely switched over in the 70s like you planned to. By now everyone apart from very old boomers would have grown up with metric and I would be a non issue but instead you've dragged it out and put the problem to each successive generation

A 24 week old fetus weighs 0.45359237 kg if you abort it. Oops can't do that anymore.

Yeah it’s really dumb. The stupid thing is that if you study STEM you get used to metric for small amounts anyway, so for me and a number of people they’ll give small amounts in metric and then stroke out and switch to imperial once it gets big/heavy/long enough. Ingredients in a recipe are grams, but a person is in pounds. Spacing on a graphic design is cm, but heights or building dimensions are feet/inches.

Metrig is gommunism

a 4 inch dick would be 10 cm in metric and since 10 is a larger number than 4 it will cause retarded roasties to think your dick is bigger

It's really interesting we switched in the 1800s so not in living memory and the old units only survive redefined to metric in some drinking measurements
In imperial 6' is the manlet cut-off
In metric its 180 cm
So manlets have a vested interest in switching to metric

A quarter pounder weighs 453.597 Grams.