Some african black bulls wrestled down the muslim iranian anti gay terrorist who shot 19 people in Oslo Norway last...

Some african black bulls wrestled down the muslim iranian anti gay terrorist who shot 19 people in Oslo Norway last night. The black bulls held the muslim until police arrived.

Attached: WopyJo7.jpg (680x383, 30.96K)

>Some african black bulls wrestled down the muslim iranian anti gay terrorist who shot 19 people in Oslo Norway last night. The black bulls held the muslim until police arrived.

Attached: 1599858443073.jpg (1280x1200, 250.74K)

very white post

kek OP literally looks like that doe

Immigrant shooter stopped by immigrant hero. Overall no net loss for multiculturalism (good)

I guess that black bvll won your sisters over us :( gg we don't stand a chances now muslim bros

What if the black guy is muslim too.

What was a black muslim doing at a fag parade?

>2 dead
>21 injured
Was he using an airsoft gun?

you can't die from airsoft maybe an air gun

he was a gay trans black muslim, get OVER it chud

does that make you hot and bothered?

>muslim terrorist in the year 2022
this event is already memoryholed.

fug :DDD

The people who actually attend the pride parades are mostly straight white couples and their kids.

wtf is this new cope kek
most people attending fag parades are FAGS

No.

t. Actual homo

While white norgie boys are crying and putting suntan oil on their sisters, BLACK BVLLS are saving Norway by tackling Muslim terrorists.

Without BLACK BVLLS there will be no Norway.

Why'd you do it, bro?

Hello Bavarian user. How are you today?

>Immigrants shoot other immigrants

The problem is immigrants period. Whiten natives don't even live near immigrants, that's some retarded fantasy world shit.

I'm gay and someone from a rural shithole was saying mean shit to me
The only one that stood up for me was a black bvll

>Immigrants shoot other immigrants

You're assuming everyone there are non-white.

its oslo, of course it is

Pretty based. Did you offer him a blowjob as thank you?

>Assume
No. I was just in Norway a few months ago and the immigrants all live in the same neighbourhoods with virtually zero native Norwegians.

Besides just a few months back the story was about a Somali immigrant stabbing old women and children who was then filmed by "hero turks", but actually it was native police that stopped the violence.

The problem is immigrants period. Only cuck fetishists and immigrants themselves claim otherwise.

He was already with a white girl
I gave him a bro fist and he walked away

Direct command from Allah.

He's right. Went to a pride the other day nad it was mostly straight people.

t. Bisexual

Yes, yes. Penal codes, prisons, palace of justice, lawyers, judges, prosecuters, police departments are all modern inventions. Before mass immigration there was no crime in white countries.