Do people visit prostitutes in your cunt?

Do people visit prostitutes in your cunt?
t. cucked by puritan christcucks in muttland

Attached: 1429310.jpg (1200x1200, 283.92K)

My friend recently got scammed by a prostitute, yes

Yes but its illegal so its a bitch to access.

>phillipines
nigger really? incel whites come to your cunt in droves for sex tourism

>Incel whites
Nah, its mostly middle aged whitoids with money. And they do so by having tons of Filipino fixers in between.

Like I said: a bitch. And the girl in the end is a complete uggo too that only whitoids find "exotic."

yes i spend 800 bucks on prostitutes this month. Prostitution should be banned and those bitches/thieves/predators who prey on sexless men should be arrested and sent to concentration camps for reeducation.

Attached: 1472382504684s.jpg (250x201, 8.14K)

Is it legal in Thailand?

Grey Area because those girls """""technically""" aren't prostitutes

fuck you kraut i literally spent 300$ today on a beat clock watching asian cunt. id kill for the scene you guys have, how the fuck do you even suffer with fkks. never complain about being an incel again

it's legal here but too scared to try it

I once have sex with a prostittue.
She was nice and cooler than most "non-prostitutes" girl I fucked.
Really makes you think, huh?

Not that I know of.

>never complain about being an incel
nigger my sexual reparations are only 850 the month and the cost of one sex session is around 100 euros. I will NEVER stop complaining until the state gives me enough sexual reparations so i can afford 30 sex sessions per month so basically MINIMUM 3000 euros+ my lifecosts aka rent and food obviously so around 3600 euros per month

Attached: suffer pepe.jpg (719x688, 63.56K)

Actually it was suffragettes and social activists that lead to the decline of prostitution in the US. Many Christian theologians like Augustine and Aquinas supported the legality of prostitution.

>Do people visit prostitutes in your cunt?
I guess.

hookers are overrated as fuck unless youre a boomer faggot
jerking off is way better

not as good as gf sex but def way better than dealing with tinder roasties or drunken one night stands. you have never been with a good hooker if you say this

Figueroa boulevard in Los Angeles is where the brown and black incels go.

all hookers are busted up old whores with bad skin and stank odor. i dont get why normies waste their money in this.

It's illegal but they exist. You can try to find some online or you can visit the "localizations" that have existed for hundreds of years.

Why are you scared, kiwi?

how do you say this when you have prime colombians literally undercutting your local prosts?

go be a sexpat if you want but you need to have zero dignity to stick your dick in these venezuelan goblinas.

you stupid fuck prostitutes are a good thing