Imagine being born in a country whose language doesn't have any literary masterpieces...

Imagine being born in a country whose language doesn't have any literary masterpieces. I literally would kms if I were born in someplace like Indonesia or Japan, knowing I'll never be able to read literary works of spanish, french or brazilian authors in its original format unless I put an insane amount of effort into learning the language.
Basically I feel sorry for all of Africa and Asia. Sad.

Attached: f57abc86ecb42d01bd5b358e965b6196.jpg (500x500, 35.21K)

>spanish
>French
>apezilian
Lol why do Portuguese really cuck themselves like this?

>austrian literary works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You didn't get my point did you? Why do Portuguese do this always more than other colonisers. Not even the British are this cucked by the Americans as you are by brazil

I was proving my point on how easy we have it compared to those who don't speak a romance language/english

Chinese, Japanese, and several Indian languages have massive corpuses of literature with several authors regarded as classic. Chinese and Japanese literature have gotten some international exposure, but Indian literature is a nearly untapped mine of gems.

Holy kek, thanks for that.

Nobody cares about your Spanish dialect

>Brazilian literature

Attached: Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg (1028x818, 119K)

There isn't even an austrian idiom, you literally speak german, an irrelevant language with little over 80 million speakers worldwide. Sad

Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of 5 rings

Austrian is more distinct from german than your language is from brazilian and what does number of speakers have to do with anything. Quality > Quantity, your language proves that lmao

>LOTR ripoff
No thanks, as bad as Tolkien's writing is at least he was original

>Austrian literary works
>Mein Kampf
masterpiece.

kek based

German is literally the language of philosophy alongside French you braindead nigger

Since you're double baiting with two lies I will respond, not to (you) but for the archive and other anons.
Musashi wrote his book centuries before Tolkien was born. u
Tolkien stole lots of "his' work from old slavic fairy tales and mythology that wasnt known in the west or had copyright or any known writers.

>greatest austrian literary work is a manifesto on how "its totally not my fault I suck at life, it's actually this segregated and harmless group's fault, I triple swear you guys!!!1!!1
Holy kek, every day that goes by the more respect I lose for austria. I'm just going to start calling it Bavaria 2, they don't even deserve to have their own name
Th worst French philosopher mops the floor with the best german "philosopher"

Indian and Chinese literature have masterpieces upon masterpieces. Japan has a rich literary tradition as well. Africa has great works too. The most accessible of the latter being Things Fall Apart by Achebe

>Things Fall Apart by Achebe
I see Achebe based it on the recent phenomenon of Chinese infrastructure being built in africa

>German is literally the language of philosophy
Dude, the greeks...

Brasilian music is a masterpiece