Meet up with foreign girls on some exchange program

>meet up with foreign girls on some exchange program
>had my eye on one polish one
>flirt with her
>when my chad frend shows immediatly hits off with her and they hook up
What the fuck poland flags I thought your women were at least not that whorish compared to American slampigs.. Unironically taking the sex monger pill and just living in thailand, I hope white women euthanise themselves out of existence

Attached: butthurtbeltfaggotcunt.jpg (426x118, 7.48K)

lol ur silly man polish women are the absolute worst whores in existence it's as if u took everything bad in the west and mixed it with everything bad in the east the result is a polish woman

All women are whores

>Chad friend
If he really was your friend he would havr known youd ve gunning for her and not steal her away
I dont believe you have friends OP

true but trust me polish whores are pushing the limits

she was nicer and skinnier than our amerifat woman Ill give her that. all women suck but american women are the absolute worst and american culture is the reason why all women are whores today
She was flirting with everyone and just choose the most chad one out of all of us.

>"Friend" cucks you
I don't know, but I feel like OP might be a limp wristed loser

dude come on you have never met an american woman if you actually believe this. at least the average pole is somewhat femine compared to american she banshee

I have but never in a dating context so maybe you're right

you'd have to define nicer, I'd wager that it boiled down to her inability to express herself as clearly as the natives, regarding skinner, well it has a lot to do with food quality (which used to be good in polan nowadays it is just as bad if not worse than in the states)

kek your probably right. why the fuck are eastern euro girls such a meme they are bigger whores than western women. at least the western whores are honest and ignore you if you are a sub 8 male, the eastern ones just string you along

>Girls are whores if they fuck the guy that they are the most attracted to, when that guy isnt me
Ayyyy lmao

samefaggot norway flag, you've made three posts already I get it im a loser.

No, one of those posts was another Norwegian dude
I just find it funny because Id bet hard cash youd not be calling her a whore if she ended up hooking up with you in the end

you'd have to witness it to realise how fitting the word whore is in this situation
no idea why that is but it's a mix of gold digging, princess syndrome, whorish behaviour and in case of expats to western countries privileged upbringing your average polish wagie cannot afford a fly ticket to the states let alone a longer stay lol

These

no I am just punching air because we made plans to meet in a bar with her friends and I invited some of my friends as well. as soon as i went away from her she started hooking up with him

But now the question everyone is thinking of: was your friend black?

how are hungarian women?

>when my chad frend shows immediatly hits off with her and they hook up
This hits directly right into my feelings. How the fuck do some people manage to pull this up so easily while we get friendzoned instantly despite all the efforts?

I know a bitch whom I've been courting for 3 fucking months, and the moment she met my friend, a recently divorced single dad that drinks all night and fuck girls on tinder, she just widely opens her legs for him and they fuck like rabbits everyday.

Seriously makes me think that I'm really not gonna make it although girls tell me I'm kind and a true gentleman.

>been courting for 3 fucking months
and he didnt.

He did, and it only took him less than a month.