What did this particular American individual mean by this?

What did this particular American individual mean by this?

Attached: 1656132179060.png (1575x1106, 1.06M)

So will America just collapse under the weight of the nig population explosion now?

Yeah probably. I thank God every day that I am married to chinese citizen

>It’s never been easier to add fun avatars of friends, family members, or the ultimate, lifetime-tenured arbiters of American law to Minecraft. And afterwards, you can have all kinds of fun with them, from going on adventures to mining for precious gems. I mean, you can really do whatever you want, even stuff like, I don’t know, slashing them with swords, impaling them on tridents, shooting them with arrows, or burying them in a deep, dark hole for as long as you like. Aren’t video games great?
do they really

t. Has been posting about killing people "in minecraft" for the past 5 years.

isn't it ironic how the biggest chud in the supreme court is the black guy?

at least the other conservatives still base their arguments in law.

The black guy is literally just voting according to what his white fb wife tells him.

Black men from older gens will do anything for white pussy.

Most blacks live in blue states where abortion is legal. Besides even if it's illegal they'll grab a coat hanger and bleed themselves to death.

Wut? Pretty much all blacks live in the south you fucking retarded leftist cuckold

The glowies are wise to the "in Minecraft" bit now. You still end up on a list unfortunately.

Why is it that I only see Men bitching about the resolution? I don't get it.

They saw all the memes from women saying they were withholding sex until Roe v Wade came back

>unelected boomercrats telling young women what they can and can't do with their bodies

As usual Any Forumstards turn everything around on blacks instead of taking the hint to start having sex.

absolute moron

>these are the people crying over spilt milk

Attached: j.jpg (598x544, 127.76K)

ahaHAhahaHAHA YES YESSSS our golem has subjugated the female once and for all, now sexual relations itself will be abolished. The supreme gentleman is pleased.

Attached: 1636588746854.jpg (640x640, 190.58K)

Attached: proxy-image.png (1200x593, 154.04K)

Georgia and Maryland are blue at least. So are NC and Virginia I think.

oh and for sure D.C. as well

Just remember. Conservatives have always been for small government, one small enough to fit inside your room and tell you what you can and can't do with your life.

Economic policy? Governing? Rights and freedoms? What's that?

Crackpot religious schizo theories? Ummm, based!??? We gotta do implement it now!!1!1!

Attached: 1655607982075.gif (720x854, 1.48M)