Unironically speaking, what makes japan better than almost every other country?

unironically speaking, what makes japan better than almost every other country?

Attached: bullet-trains-1-japan.jpg (2700x1519, 497.92K)

Homogenous high trust society.

best sounding asian language, home of the body pillow and they had samurai and other cool weeb shit

america unironically

Attached: quote-the-patron-saint-of-japanese-quality-control-ironically-is-an-american-named-w-edwards-akio-morita-110-75-85.jpg (850x400, 76.51K)

You'd be surprised at what 2 nukes does to a mf

immigration policies that only allow immigrants who are a good deal for society to allow in
very strict laws and justice system
economic liberalism
collectivist values
high intelligence gene pool
values hard work and suffering

the justice system is supposedly rigged

my friend spent 20 days in a room with lights on 24/7 after he was arrested

>justice system

lel no

>japanese people, for seemingly no reason, wanted to start making high quality products
hmm...

+ High IQ

I love Japan for the sole fact that they created Dragon Ball. I absolutely love it, more than anything in the world. I know ALL the intro and outro songs in 4 different languages. I have watched every episode and read every manga multiple times. I FUCKING LOVE DRAGON BALL CHALA HEAD CHALAAA

yes and for some reason they became technologically advanced after ww2 and not during the 70 years of industrialization prior to ww2

At least they beat fucking feminism

it's so interesting how it's like a switch was flipped in the minds of japanese people after ww2 that made them a greater people overall
was it the nukes? or the american occupation i wonder

>70 years of industrialization prior to ww2
More like 20.

Mutts let them steal a shitton of IP and let them take advantage of certain aspects of the pre plaza accords trade regime

america gave them a hard reality check, that put such a dent in their egos, they never recovered

seems like thats the case

Are you white?

I love japan!

Attached: 389A3376-EEC9-469F-A319-39A68C9A8AD0.jpg (2771x3464, 942.55K)

its strange how people are amerimutt tier ignorant of japan. this line was nonsensical even in 1950

no one gives enough of a shit to bother learning anything about them. Me included

Frontier is best digimon