Guys, Ukraine is losing

Guys, Ukraine is losing

Attached: pepe.png (930x847, 830.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/almost-a-fifth-of-all-us-dollars-were-created-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ukraine
this is so march/april lol who gives a shit

>we will all die in nuclear holocaust sometime in the next 10 years, probably a lot less
kino

Cool, wake me up when the Russians finally reach the capital

wtf really?

Why did you make this thread? You know Janny is gonna delete it and ban you right?

But the TV man told me Ukraine will win in two more weeks.

Attached: Victory Dance.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

Ban evasion is easy

This, now we're talking about monkey pox user.
Follow the trends!

looks like im going to have to step in.

ukrainian victory has been postponed to october, that's when lend lease fully kicks in and 100000 abrams manual loading tanks roll into moscow and capture voldemort

Yeh, nobody is losing/winning still. Small gains indicate little given how long it's taken in what should have been a one sided stomp.

Attached: le monke face.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

we are all losing

WELCOME TO WAR, SONNY

Attached: 1627089194466.jpg (1087x1080, 171.96K)

USA isn't the only country that can militarily intervene

why are we the only country that gets blamed for not doing it

I think this battle will be decided when the next call of duty features ukraine and we see the pro gamer leagues battle it out for their favourite team

They went for war of attrition as usual.
This country always does war of attrition, apparently we can afford it.

It's finally time to end inflation. good

Praying that Russia shuts down Oil and nat gas to Europe. I still have a Brent Crude Call that expires next month im in the red rn.

Not my problem.

nobody is saying that

How big is your soviet stockpile anyway? I know USSR made ridiculous amounts of weapons but Ukraine exhausted the vast majority now and it was the second largest republic.

*second most powerful

>end inflation
>cityam.com/almost-a-fifth-of-all-us-dollars-were-created-this-year/
the inflation hasn't even started yet, modern monetary theory will doom us all

We should send them another $40 million dollars.

In just three months they have killed as many Russians as ten years of Afghan warfare.

Imagine the numbers in a year. Imagine in three.

Nice try rusbots. 9gag told me that every day thousands of russian soldiers died and there has never been any ukrainian soldier who died since day 1. Ghost of Kiev protects them.

come on mate, let's be real, think about it, israel needs it now. as you know this inflation is really kicking up terror in gaza, think of the israeli children dying to indiscriminate rocket barrages, all this money to keep kids safe. they die that's on you, y'kno.

Attached: 85ad5853nose.jpg (449x873, 23.28K)

There is enough aks to arm everyone and also a shitload of ww2 and post ww2 equipment.
A fuckton of T72s and if they run out T62/T55s.

>ukraine
Say it as it is

good
Z
Z
Z
Z

that heavyhanded, one-sided stomp was exactly what washington wanted: another afghanistan hell-mire
but instead of rushing in full-force, leveling whole cities at the first sign of resistance, setting up a puppet government and then getting shot at from all sides by insurgents hiding amongst the civvies, the russians decided to rile the hohols up something fierce, drag their fully mobilized conscript army into the donbass and is now methodically shelling them to shit
those "gains" look downright pitiful on a territorial map with no context, but the true meaning is that they've just massacred hordes of ukrainian forces which (unlike expensive nato toys) kiev can ill afford to replace