Why does the East Asian Cultural Sphere have no native name for itself...

Why does the East Asian Cultural Sphere have no native name for itself? While most other historic regions in Asia have a native name
>Indian subcontinent
Bharata Varsha
>Mainland asean
Suvarnabhumi
>Maritime asean
Nusantara
>South India
Dravidia Nadu
>North India
Arya varta

Attached: East_Asian_Cultural_Sphere.svg (1).png (768x768, 203.86K)

it's called All under Heaven

I believe it’s called Zhongguo

those native names all comes from Hindu invaders/rulers

Fuck off chang

But it does
大東亜共栄圏

its called Dulimbai Gurun

Not 漢字圏?

和字圏

japanese niggas be like hello i am an and person

they hate each other too much to come up with a name for their community. they're basically in massive denial

>大東(亜)共(栄)圏
>和字圏
Lol

based

You forgot
Central Asia
>Turan

Lmao look at this pathetic proxy or expat faggot who doesn't even have a piece of basic knowledge of Chinese characters.

It's called White man's sex paradise

Based

>no native name for itself
It did, it was called "Chyna" for more than a thousand years, all others are byproducts

>tf
>tp
go enjoy your hangul supremacy

I beginning to wonder are there actual people from Taiwan who post here/

Bc we Chinese were too proud to include the niggers around us, we are Zhongguo, they are barbarian niggers.

probably because it doesn't assure the human activities.
A business in one city in Bharata Varsha would work in any other cities in Bharata Varsha as well. However, it's been historically very rare a group or an individual of Chinese played a significant role in Japanese society and vice versa. Our social infrastructures have very few things in common.
Since the concept lacks practicality for manufacturers, merchants, and warlords from both the countries, "east asian cultural sphere" stuff could only come to mind of the philosophers.

They are just weebs or Japs alt flag at this point.
There were like only two genuine Taiwan flag posters on Any Forums, one was a German feet fetish schizo, and the other guy was an American, but he went back to the States a month ago.

>they are barbarian niggers
Lmao

Attached: tumblr_1788b67456171822efcd4cd004354c64_dc0e7461_1280.jpg (1280x935, 236.91K)