Is your cunt still in the middle ages or does it allow abortion?

is your cunt still in the middle ages or does it allow abortion?

Attached: frog10.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I support afro-american abortion rights.

Abortion is legal in the USA. Today's ruling didn't outlaw abortion like the brainlets insist it did.

Attached: 6e3a729772aefb8ca908093c7989dc02-700.jpg (932x700, 76.21K)

My country is being controlled be right-wing retards

use a condom ?

this is the hill people want to die on? not income inequality or anything important but chad's right to creampie young fertile pussies?
talk about cuck ideology

>The Quran does not directly address intentional abortion, leaving greater discretion to the laws of individual countries. Although opinions among Islamic scholars differ over when a pregnancy can be terminated, there are no explicit prohibitions on a woman's right to abort under Islamic law.
>In 18 out of 47 Muslim-majority countries, abortion is only legally permitted if the life of the mother is threatened by the pregnancy while 10 countries provide it on request. No Muslim-majority country bans abortion in the case of the mother's life being at risk.
Imagine being more backwards than fucking Muslim countries.

Attached: pepekekiusmaximus.jpg (512x512, 39.12K)

Nah bro condoms banned

Attached: DC4968F2-171B-4BE6-B4BE-22F7D4133CB3.jpg (1170x912, 587K)

Yep.
Killing a baby because you did some iressponsible sex seems really modern.

Abortion is a depraved practice and cultures which prohibit it are morally superior to those that don't.

They havent banned abortion. Call me when they bann gays

Not right now, but it should be. You might as well have written "decent human beings".

Just glad this will hasten the dewhiteification of the US if even only in a small way

The legislative and executive branches of government are controlled by Democrats.

what about banning heterosex , then no abortions cuz everyone if fucking each other asshole, its genius

before week 7 fetuses' brains aren't fully formed.

How do you browse this site and say this? The thought process behind this is 50% spite 50% wanting normies to suffer. Right wingers are evil and 4chins is a testament to that.

what about plants ??? is a plant not alive cuz it has not brains ??? check mate

its not about being alive, its about having the level of sentience and identity of a human.

Did this abortion thing come out of nowhere? It's interesting it happened right after economists started warning about low birth rates and labor shortages.

>Income inequality
The DNC cucked Bernie Sanders out of having a chance at nomination twice. There's no chance of income inequality being rectified.

How many insects do you "kill" on a daily basis

no righttards have been pushing for this shit ever since the first row v wade ruling. We had debates in high school over it

I am pro-abortion. Abortions should be mandatory, in fact. Hail Satan.

Neither party cares about low birthrates. The policy of both parties is to replace Americans with immigrants who will never join labor unions or go on strike.

Before age 26 the human brain is not fully formed.

"Evil"? Is that supposed to be funny? You speak to me of evil on a continent where children are taken to watch grown men twerk in dresses, are groomed to have their own genitals turned inside out, and are themselves frequently murdered, lazily justified by idiots like this one ?

I don't deny taking pleasure in the reversal of wickedness which inconveniences the sex lives of "normal" human beings in this world, any less than in the fact the angels overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Attached: an appropriate speech.jpg (1024x576, 38.63K)

>dude im literally kevin spacey lmfao
Have sex

Lay an egg