USA question

I watch a TV series, so maybe it's completely unrealistic.

But do or are people with Nazi tattoos exist in USA ? There are even Nazi districts in some cities ?

Because in France this shit it's just impossible. It's prohibited by law even a small tattoo. Don't insult me, bruh. I only know USA thanks to movies

Attached: Bunker.jpg (240x352, 19.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Striker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think those types of mostly exist only in prisons. The only person I ever knew that had a swastika tattoo was a junkie friend of my dad's. I'm sure any professional tattoo artists will turn you away if you ask for something like that

Yes, they exist.

So it exist for real of you saw a guy like that. And it's not illegal ?

Yet usa did WW2

yea they exist but like he said its because they were in a nazi prison gang 99% of the time

I actually used to know a guy who had one. Was actually really nice, but openly anti-semitic otherwise.
Which is odd since I'm non-white, but he still treated me nicely. Must have just hated Jews.

I think it's complicated given freedom of speech and expression and etc. It may not be illegal just very unwise

It's not illegal but like he said most tattoo artists won't do that for you and it'll be tough for you to find a good job if they know you have it.

I wanted to answer something but my English is too shit. And too tired to use Google translate. Sorry bruh.
It was about cults in USA, too much freedom and it's bad

We have a nazi party in the Netherlands with nazi flags and nazi demonstrations. They never get any votes though.

Fake you are in EU

It's usually part of neo-nazi skinhead subculture or white prison gangs. I've never even seen them in real life but I grew up in an affluent middle class background, and this is a white lower/working class thing. Prison gangs are just criminals and apolitical. American prison dynamics are all racial. Skinheads often have criminally minded types but in general are just a social outlet for disaffected youths from a working class background looking for belonging. Erik Striker is a prominent white nationalist here and he was a skinhead as a youth so for him it did eventually lead to actual political beliefs.

Eric*

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Striker
Loul, wrong Eric I guess

>people with nazi tattoos exist
yes but they're seen as fringe weirdos, most of them are criminals/in prison
>nazi districts
No. I mean there's districts which are more racist but a "nazi district" isn't a thing.

It's real. Why would it not be possible in the EU? We just interpret laws the opposite way as France.

>political discrimination is illegal
>so we don't discriminate nazi's
>we need equality in schools
>so the government funds all schools, including religious schools where you have to sign a contract that you don't support gay lifestyles

the closest thing i've ever seen to something like that was someone white an iron cross tattooed on their arm that said "white pride" on it, i don't know if that counts

OK see. Because in this show, the cop entered with his car in a district (block maybe?) and all were Nazi

someone WITH
haha

I know weed and whores are legal in your country and I think you see many French.
But for Nazi, I did not know. Here if police see a guy with Nazi tattoo, he will be arrested

I work with a guy with those tattoos. Usually it’s people who went to jail for a while and had to join a gang