In countries like Tajikistan people will just ask you to marry their daughters or they will ask your themselves...

>In countries like Tajikistan people will just ask you to marry their daughters or they will ask your themselves outright if they think you're rich

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

weird as fuck I'm just gonna let my daughter go live with which ever tattooed pothead gas station worker she'll meet, or not, why would you care about your daughter having a good husband lmao

yeah but they are ugly

This happens here but its mostly in-family marriage (cousins)

i am going there right now

id pay her to sniff her

Attached: 6f20eb88496d8e397257f4b786a49019.jpg (880x1319, 149.73K)

Attached: groom kidnapping india.png (733x269, 20.3K)

PREACHER TELLIN THE TRUTH AND IT HURTS

Attached: 3ACE5770-7E50-427B-BA1E-1391FD567F7F.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

*hits pipe*
A half solution if anything

That's a bit fucky

I got offered once to marry a cousin but I gave a shit excuse to dodge it

Shouldn't there be a stigma against incest? Especially knowing all the downsides of it nowdays?

Its a cultural thing thats too hard to kill off overnight, they do "marriage tests" and if the results says its okay then they go through with it

>old man I work with from ex-commie country keeps saying I should marry his daughter
>he eventually even gives her my phone number and has her start talking to me
>actually turns out to be very attractive and we end up hitting it off
>she eventually admits to being a closeted lesbian but suggests we get married anyways so I can be her beard

Does this happen in your country?

>they do "marriage tests"
What does that include? I feel like it's astrology tier stuff.

Tell her father and ask for a refund

Out her

Literally every single lesbian I've known (5) have later on married a man and started a family.
Make of that knowledge what you will.

swedes have no souls, you dont even care about your own daughter or your childrens friends starving

how cousin is incest??? uncultured idiot

>what is satire