Based Ben Does It Again!

Based Ben Does It Again!

Attached: Joe_Biden_screws_up.jpg (1800x1413, 811.62K)

>the inflation guy
that seems familiar...

Isn't ben garisson pro abortion? Shouldn't he be seething right now? Or did he abandon that belief too?

Can't wait for the Penis Garrison edit

Wow are conservatives going to thank Biden for banning abortion? Or, or, or or or or or, maybe, the president isn’t directly responsible for a lot of those decisions, and instead, they’re the result of this retarded late stage capitalism the boomers left us with?

Muh boomers

Americans are so easily brainwashed

whats GRT?

Don't think he's responsible much for Afghanistan, vaccines, border, or peace. Isn't total crime in the US going down each year?

He flipflops whenever it suits him.

He's 100% pro-police now.

Attached: 7opws6ktbl151.jpg (1080x760, 106.52K)

go back to your synagogue of satan

>late stage capitalism
Yeah sure communism is right around the corner, just two more weeks right?

Good Roasting Time, its a slogan against when Biden caused the time taken roasting food to worsen, so they lost their GST

I don't get it

wtf Ben is based

GRT*

Punch card Joe is a better derogatory nicknames considering that Joe does indeed operate on punch cards

Attached: 1655926955546.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

You would think Garrison of all people would know what's actually responsible for 80% of these problems (the Fed)

Does anyone have the original?

Next time put "late stage capitalism" at the start so I can ignore the post quicker.

Obvious b8

>Next time put "late stage capitalism" at the start so I can ignore the post quicker.

Attached: Irish chud.png (1080x1029, 357.87K)

where is the amogus

Hey, we can't all be pure black an brown people like in Canada

Attached: merlin_161073516_10ced8e1-08d6-4eea-a228-ce8aa3c2a454-articleLarge.jpg (600x399, 49.54K)

Thank you for enduring the needful suffering to make the line go up.