I fucking hate my mom. I pray to god everyday that she gets a heart attack and dies...

I fucking hate my mom. I pray to god everyday that she gets a heart attack and dies. Unsuccessful bitch who pushes her unreasonable expectations on me.

Discuss what parenting is like in your country.

Attached: 5cda1844a4cb3b691cae60ed56d7a7ed.jpg (236x236, 15K)

the only genuine love a chinese man will have is from mother

unfortunately most chinese mother are also insane so this cause many issue

what i hate most about my parents is that they're shit cooks.

konfucius once said
man who stands on toilet
is high on pot

the most considerate man in latvia

Parenting is good here. The only problem is that white parents are, on average, way too lenient and indifferent to their kids’ education, so most of us are morons with no ambition. I’ve noticed lots of Asian parents are way more involved in their kids educations, so they tend to end up with really good careers. The downside is that some of them go too far and the kids end up depressed and anxious. If we were able to find a balance between those two it would be perfect

kill her?

same here
I grew up malnourished because of these fuckers

My mom is homophobic and transphobic :(

cringe, don't forget some of us will always support you, user, don't be afraid of who you are, love yourself.

Having a mental illness can be hard. I hope you get the care you need.

About the same

She loves me very much
She calls me almost every day to see how I'm doing and to see if I'm fine

Thanks. I just thought she'd gotten over it and become more tolerant over time because she is to my face. But my little sister told me she goes on hour long rants about it.

Luv mum, simple as. She is far from perfect but she is everything I've got.

Just kidding, you'll burn in hell faggot and no one will miss you LOL

Attached: ross.jpg (800x450, 50.87K)

I'm an ally

fucking enabler, your buddies are a bunch of degenerated pedos with a fuckton of STDs and twice the number of mental illnesses

luv my mom

such is life in baltic

Chud

My mum secretly hopes I'll kill myself.

If someone does something to my parents i will literally make them beg the devil himself to bring them to the ninth circle of hell just so he can save them from me

wishing someone’s death is a bad karma. trust me