we’re full

Mashallah
moving to Saudi Arabia to breed QT arab bussy

>tf
>tp
Wait a minute...

I will actively harass every single american "person" that I see

will you take Prussian-Americans?

what if she's cute and wants to suck your dick for being a brogressive enlightened gentleman?

>will you take Prussian-Americans?

Attached: prussian ethnicity.png (640x629, 652.47K)

>moving to europe
do these retards realising that the euro is inflating like a motherfucker against the dollar? not to mention how all their economies are tanking due to war? not to mention how most european countries have stricter abortion laws than the USA?

Never gets old

>realising
realize*
fucking hell can't spell at 5 am

Last time I saw Americans here, it was a Saturday night and with my boys we beat them down and told them to ask forgiveness for what they did to Schaffhausen during WW2 and what they did to UBS a few years ago.
Sure they were crying and telling us they were Canadians but who cares? Same continent, same guilt.

Based. Turks are far better than am*Ricans.

>flag
>only thinks about the monetary aspect
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>UBS
?

11-20 weeks is actually pretty reasonable. By then the fetus is hardly formed, more of a pitri-dish experiment, and unlike the 10 week limit you actually will know if you're pregnant by 20 weeks.

why do americans want to have abortions so much

Stay in america we don't want you

Half of the country about to become black on that chart
And given who's too poor to have abortions, that's a double meaning.

I have never seen a single american.

Yeah euros rather pick up actual third world niggas, not American brand pseudo-thirdie niggas

unironically, yes

I feel like you could train a thirdie with proper policies to integrate within a generation.
Americans are mostly irreparable.

and yet i see you. i see you for who you really are. i am watching you through your window right now. it's cold outside in finland, let me in.