Hey Any Forumstoday i was in a remote mayan community helping the locas(wich didn't understand Spanish) to make...

Hey Any Forumstoday i was in a remote mayan community helping the locas(wich didn't understand Spanish) to make empanadas
I had a great day knowing i helped those person
We also provided them with water and electricity

Attached: IMG-20220624-WA0017_1.jpg (638x1134, 134.63K)

did you fucked any of them?

ery nice

Attached: 794A9EA0-C99D-43D2-A6C2-1EECF9DAD27A.gif (988x1062, 678.4K)

Very nice of you, well done

you look like a mestizo monkey. you should be arrested for your crimes

the meanest mexican poster
the kindest mexican poster

Although i did catch some looks, i respect these people, i have no intention for going there again and fuck that special Asian looking big ass mayan princess i did muscle relaxation with

I thought only whitexicans do this?

What are the Mayan like? What kind of traditions do they still practice?

I would describe them as very inocent people, wich is bad because ugly retarded castizos Easly manipulate them to take their homes and build tourist complex

Im white tho

Attached: 1655654850814.jpg (235x215, 7.31K)

Brayanito, I…

Attached: 7B401EC1-B90F-4A89-B088-DD48516F38CE.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

>empanadas
Wtf! why are you affecting their culture by teaching them how to make iberian food?

It's part of a goverment program for everyone.
You apply to "help" or assist in a native community by helping them doing chores or teaching them how to read or do basic arithmetic, the goverment pays for all the travel expenses.
The ones on the south are very welcoming and would sometimes give gifts to those who assist or teach them, while the ones in the north will sell you to the narcos because they hate mestizos.

why would they need to learn to read or count?

>while the ones in the north will sell you to the narcos because they hate mestizos.
Based on my interactions with norteños on the internet, I don't blame them at all

Sounds cool though. If I ever make good money I'd like to provide some extra resources to my mom's hometown. Especially for school.
So they speak Mayan?

>while the ones in the north will sell you to the narcos because they hate mestizos.
the chichimeca bvll lives on…

they're all dead

Hmmmm, if you say so.

chichimecas are form the south
some of them actually want to compete against mestizos instead of living in their communes forever
I'm not OP, but I'm sure they do
when I was in mérida I spotted some mayan cuties making fun in dialect of a gringo
>some extra resources my mom's hometown
is actually an small commune?
if it's a medium sized town it's most likely that the govermnt officers will steal it or harass you into give it to them instead

>is actually an small commune?
The neighborhood/Barrio is small I think. More on the outskirts. But I just checked and the whole town is 17k people
Maybe an indigenous community then. Would have more impact. Maybe I could be a teacher or something even

>some of them actually want to compete against mestizos instead of living in their communes forever
what, so they want to compete, and they show that they do this by letting you come and teach them maths? sounds more like your government wants to pick up the economic slack and deny cartel recruiting through forcing white man sorcery on the children of quetzalcoatl. let them chill and farm maize or whatever they do