What were the girls in your country who became nurses like in high school?

What were the girls in your country who became nurses like in high school?

Attached: ebwxxr78ya071.png (916x827, 123.43K)

either nerdy introvert or super retard whore who copy off nerdy introvert to please daddy

Is it true that Chinese students cheat on their exams?

Don't know, the ones I tried with wouldn't fuck and I told them their friendship wasn't worth taking a shit on. The outfit is cute in blue or green though

Normal. I've worked with nurses who've been everything from white trash to silver spoon born rich chicks.

yes if they can afford it or are smart

consequence of no religion no moral society

I thought China was traditional

I studied nursing for a year as a guy.

I can confidently say it are 90% mentally ill girls.

cum pigs

I went to an all boys high school

Attached: file.png (828x1003, 498.11K)

sluts

Trashy popular bitches who didn't study and everything else said ITT
They're famous for it

our trad culture was destroyed in 50s-70s

then real communist culture die in 90-00s

now it is sycophant neostatist horrible amalgamation of communism/capitalism narcissism

They are extremely materialistic and intellectually shallow, the only thing they care about is making money.

I only know 3 nurses. They're the whoriest women I've ever known (but not with me)

A ton of religious societies cheat. People cheat if the reward offsets the punishment, this is basic as fuck Chang.

no, i know allowed catholics here, they ae very moral due to religion

Are we talking about the China or the US here?

It's a thing on every medical major. Math, physics students are more likely to be spiritual and believe in God.

>they ae very moral due to religion
A lot of them really aren't. You want to see cheating in schools you see it allover the world even in "moral" or "religious" societies.

what's the source on that?

Mid nerdy normies or the biggest hoes. They form these hierarchy clichés in the hospital based of the opposing forces.