America is healing

america is healing

Attached: IMG_0725.jpg (1078x1054, 235.09K)

You will never have sex.

>1.
and?
>2.
the types of people who get arrested don't understand miranda rights
>3.
don't do illegal things
>4.
nothing wrong here

>t.

Attached: 1609006253953.png (645x770, 83.36K)

Subhuman.

america is finished

don't be so hard on yourself

Why am I a subhuman?

This is Biden's fault

Don't use public funds to help students afford private schools if you don't want to include religious schools in the program, retards.

>Unironic "no u"
Embarrassing
Because you are.

american are based for fact that they allow common people to hve gun

Nothing can heal if the demographics don't recover (it never will lol)

America become hell

redditors on suicide watch

> ban purchase
> allow carry
powerful

Dutchmen are subhuman? Since when?

how does medical care exonerate prisoners? this seems to not be related

Seethe more commie

>healing
We’re headed for the fucking Stone Age. I’m tired of this stupid fucking country telling people what to do with their bodies. I’m seriously considering moving to Canada.

if the doctor fixes your concussion you'll have the presence of mind to avoid incriminating yourself

religion should be banned

Hyper religious minority (like 20-30% of the country ar best ) imposing its views on the majority population.

>don't do illegal things
Exonerate means to clear of any wrongdoing, i.e. prove they are actually innocent.

>>Unironic "no u"
>goes on to do it the very next line
bahahaha

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1640620340220.png (1838x437, 109.7K)

Imagined being completely sodomized by 6 bureaucrats when you control the House, the Senate and the Presidency lmao

Don't be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

what does the 3rd one mean?

You mean this degenerate shithole? Fuck off. This country is already shitty enough. I can't wait for china to annex this liberal garbage country.

>guy gets sentenced to death
>guy has mental disability that his lawyer didn't present during the trial
>that disability would've changed his sentence
>SC rules that this new information can't be used to change his sentence after the trial

>EXPANDED

Attached: 4c3.png (600x890, 518.21K)

Republicans are behaving like a school shooter and the democrats are the police standing outside, letting it happen and beating up the parents trying to save their children.

based

you belong on reddit with the rest of your echo chamber commiefornia fags

Literally not my problem

Jesus your iq is even worst than I thought. Can't even comprehend 1st grade level conversational implications

Free licence to ruthlessly executed mentally ill American citizens and those with developmental issues faster.

>dude just legitimize double jeopardy because muh hecking retardinos!!

>implying the mentally ill capable of assault, property damage, etc. don't deserve to be culled
the hell is the matter with you?

care to explain which part of
>Because you are.
isn't a "no u"? keep repeating urself btw im sure it will work someday

Lefties say this literally every time they pass a new law you don't agree. Just do it, it's not like it's harder than moving to another state lmao

that’s hell

none of the things in OP are religious though except part of the 1st one. it is basically only for small rural communities where a public school would be hours away so kids there can afford the private school

seethe, dilate etc.

Attached: 1655927445202.png (770x526, 128.68K)

I'm not a lawyer, but I think the wider implication is that if you had an incompetent lawyer during your trial, you're stuck with your sentence even if they find actual exonerating evidence later on.

>where a public school would be hours away

Why?

Besides the fact that you are a nigger faggot who deserves to be enslaved in a Haitian prison, I want to take this opportunity to point out the common misconception that crime is an issue of intelligence. Smart people can be criminals, and someone being retarded isn't necessarily the reason they choose a life of crime.

Issue is that it will lead to Privater schools basically getting a guaranteed source of money without actually being subject to the typical quality measures other private school typically do to draw in more students.

The twittard got some things wrong, but to respond to you
1. Violation of 1A "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" - By making it so that private religious schools have to be funded by the state, this is a contradiction against the first amendment.
2.Another violation of the bill of rights. 5A protects against self-incrimination before you are required to speak in trial - "nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;", another right completely ignored
3.Another 5A violation, due process of law= innocent until proven guilty= guilt has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.If medical care can exonerate prisoners (that's not what it really was about), they should be given the care.
4. True